✗ eleven ✗

chapter eleven

Eunjoo kept attempting to give me a silent treatment and it never worked.

At first I had doubted just what sort of ideas is entering her mind, but after remembering that's a girl who stoled kisses from strangers, I wasn't really that surprised to not receive any messages from her. But why was I still bothered from that treatment?

I had spent the last few days wracking my mind to try and figure out why she is upset at me once again. The scene looks like something becoming a regular between us.

I was pulled from my thoughts when Heeseung shook my shoulder, trying to get me to pay attention to them.

"So what will you do if we say you should bring Eunjoo to the game this Friday?", he was asking once again.

"What will you say if anyone asks who she is?", Jungwon adds to the conversation.

"He could say she's his girlfriend, what else?", Sunghoon butts in.

"She's not my girlfriend", I say, slamming shut my locker door.

"Chill man, what's gotten into you today?", Jake said and I glared at him, because it earns the attention of the devil.

And there it was, in the form of Ni-ki getting into my face, "Did you and Eunjoo have a fight?"

"Why would we fight? There's nothing to fight about", I say defensively.

"Oh really?", he snorted, "Why are you getting defensive then? I didn't say anything wrong"

"How would I know? It's not like she's talking to me now", I admitted without thinking.

Ni-ki and Jake exchanges a look before he's asking again, "Oh my, you're finally having a lover's quarrel with her? Can I watch?"

Heeseung frowns at him and shook his head while Sunoo went to say, "Why is she not talking to you?"

"She wants me to meet her in front of her school and for sure, it's to be seen with me is her target, so I said no", I muttered casually.

"It's a simple request. Why can't you do it?", he asked.

"Why should I? I'm not her boyfriend and I don't want for this issue between us to get bigger", I explained for them to understand.

The less people who would know, the less time I have to make sure I could move on with my life after we ended everything in this fake relationship.

And yet, Ni-ki wouldn't understand that, "I bet she likes you. What if she's using that alibi to get to you?"

"She doesn't like me. She's doing it to make her ex jealous", I kept saying as we were walking now to the cafeteria.

Jungwon smirks, "Aren't you being jealous by that truth?"

"Hey, you know me.. I wouldn't get jealous of a guy who she is annointing and I doubt I would even meet him"

"Alright, alright. Cut it out. He's getting mad. End of story", Jake says, now gesturing for the others to stop nagging me about her.

The rest listened because they all have sense enough to see when they're pushing on my buttons with the exception of the youngest as always.

"And she's no longer talking to him. Maybe because of his oh so lovely personality. End of story", Ni-ki adds happily.

I so want to punch someone's face right now, but I remember he's a kid and that I should have more patience and maybe I was more affected than I was letting on. For what?