✗ fourteen ✗

chapter fourteen

It's been a few days now of avoidance of Park Jay. You can blame it onto the fact I got scared when I was turned on the night he kissed me in the neck. To be fair, who wouldn't panic if one fine man do that to you?

I find my friends this afternoon in the canopy before our classroom. Sighing, I joined them in the long bench and sit down, I leaned my head on Yoon's shoulder.

"Jiheon dropped by. She told me we will hold a meeting in the coffee shop in front of the school", Isa says, tapping on her phone.

"I suggested for cupcakes. We can bake for our booth", Sieun says, looking so cute with her cheeks.

"Yeah, I know then the next you'll be suggesting to do it in my house, hoping you'll see my brother", I sighed.

"Who can't blame us when he's the Cha Eunwoo?", Sumin adds, grinning.

I waved their suggestions away about giving their numbers to him. He won't go for them since it'll be awkward when they're friends of his little sister.

On more important topics, we were currently preparing for our annual school fair. By tradition, every section needed to participate for one long week. And as the President of the class, I'm in charge of the preparations.

I didn't want to. The whole class voted for me, if not only to want in giving all the task to me. I'm thankful my friends is with me and the other classmates like Jiheon, the one I think is the prettiest in our class.

If only I was a guy, I, for sure, would've a crush on her.

"I just remembered, Gyuri was talking about how she would be the one to ask around for the money", J says to me.

"She recommended her mother's bakery shop so we could have a discount. That would be a big help for you", Sumin nods at the idea.

I smiled, "Thank you. At least their group is helping us while we can have the boys carry it to the booth, so they can at least have something to do"

"On the other sections, Hikaru told me they will be having a kissing booth. Do you want to try?", Yoon asks, and I rolled my eyes at her meaning.

I grimaced, "Thanks for informing me in advance, so that I can avoid it"

"They'll got lot of customers if they presented Xiaoting and Bahiyyih", Isa says dreamily.

I laughed, "As if Lea and Kai would let them do it to their baby sister"

"Or maybe Yujin unnie. She's popular as well to the guys here"

That's true. She's a senior and reminds everyone of a bunny, a cute and beautiful bunny, though I like the visual of their other classmate, Chaehyun.

Speaking of kisses though - a thought crossed my mind that I should soon share to my friends about my last moment with Jay.

I usually tell them everything and can't hide it for a few days like this. But this time, I'm too embarassed to say a thing. How was I supposed to tell I let them ditch me for a party in order to make out with Jay in his car?

If I say it to them, Isa would laugh and push the agenda of making Jay my real, hot boyfriend in her words.

I can't believe how ironic my love life has become. Until recently, after Samuel cheated on me, I thought I would grow old with hate to the mankind. But then I kissed a stranger, which comes with the name Park Jay.

However, my ex-boyfriend wants me back. My fake boyfriend is turning me on with only one kiss.

The most disturbing pack is that, I ran away from the first chance. I ran away from Samuel because I'm hurt, I can't forget what he did to me.