✗ twenty four ✗

⚊ chapter twenty four

As I made my way back to the parking lot, I saw Jay's stopping by next to my friend's car and it's good. He's right on time.

Before he actually arrived, my friends already said they could bring my own car to my house. I didn't mind, they could help me lie to my mom again about to where I was going.

As I reached him closer, he looked at me and then his eyes shifted over to my shoulder.

"Someone looks angry", He said, indicating his head behind me.

I turned and looked behind to see Samuel following me, he seems to trail after me all the way from the library. The only difference was his arms were crossed and he sent a glare in Jay's direction.

It looks like he's asking for a fight and well, I wouldn't let Jay be pulled into his own mess.

I turned back to face Jay, "Ignore him. He's nothing to worry about"

Jay sent a mocking smirk in Samuel's direction before facing me again, "Let's go. We're going to Starbucks down the road"

I gave him a confused look, "Why?"

"Because a few of my friends invited me. They're also suggesting for you to come", he replied as he started to walk back in his car.

I stopped in my tracks and shot him a questioning a look, "I don't get it. Do they really see me as your girlfriend?"

He turned back in my direction and shot me a smile, "Because they know it would go there anyway?"

"Oh yeah", I groaned in defeat, "If there's one thing they know better than me, it's you"

I didn't think Jay heard me until he shot me a grin, "I know. That's why I can keep denying it, but they know better than to believe me"

I chuckled, "Just get in the car and don't let them keep waiting for us"

"Okay, right before we leave"

Just as he said that, Jay turned around and walked back in front of me. As soon as he reached where I stood, he pulled me closer and brought his lips to mine.

By now, I'm losing all the thoughts process in my mind as Jay began to kiss me seriously.

Once again I'm captivated at how good of a kisser he is and I keep losing my sanity over it, I kiss him back. The kiss was sweet and passionate and it took my breath away.

Everything else around us faded away and all I could focus is on his lips.

Finally after what seems like forever, he pulled away, but not without putting his forehead against mine.

I looked up to him and cleared my throat, trying to get myself together, "What was that for?"

"For him to leave you alone, to know that you're mine now", he says with a sly smile on his face.

It took a while for my foggy brain to register what he was talking about. Finally, my brain began to function again and I remember Samuel standing behind us. Now it all made sense why he was slyly smirking.

I didn't dare to look behind me, but there's no need to when someone stomped near to where I stood. This person grab my waist from behind, and I wrestled to get free of him, of Samuel.

"Get off me right now", I shouted, but he hold on tight, and then I sounded panicked, screaming for Jay, "Help me!"

"Let her go", Jay said harshly.

And then behind him, I heard one of my friends, "Yeah, Samuel, let go of her. What are you doing?"

I widen my eyes as the hold on my waist is starting to hurt me. I see Jay march to Samuel and grab him by the collar, "Calm the hell down and let go of her"