✗ twenty nine ✗

⚊ chapter twenty nine

When did this relationship had turned in this way? One day we were both thinking, I'm only paying for the compensation of stealing a kiss from him by agreeing to fake date him.

Now in this present, I actually have Jay waiting for me in the parking lot, like it was the most natural thing for him to do.

"Just give me a few minutes. I'll only said goodbye to the girls", I said to Jay as he waited for me outside his car.

I remembered that they were supposed to wait for me after Sumin's last subject in her car and they needed to hear from me personally before I leave.

"Sure, I'll be waiting here", Jay replied as he climbed into the driver's seat.

I nodded my head and turned in the direction of the library where in front of it, there were available lots for them to park since it was the nearest to their classrooms.

When I got closer, I saw only Yoon inside and she's busying herself on the phone while munching on chips, she sat at the back seat with the windows open.

I walked over to her, "Hey Yoon", I said when I tapped my fist on the window.

Yoon looked up at me and say, "At last, a company"

"About that? I already have someone to take me home", I said hesitantly.

Instead of being annoyed, she only offered me a blinding smile and I swear I could see a barbie doll in her face because of that full bangs she sported, but let me tell you how it worked for her.

She looked like a certified beautiful doll. If it were the others, they'll look like Dora The Explorer.

It was that way in my opinion.

"I will them. Take care with your accidental boyfie", She nodded her head for me to leave.

"Thank you, Yoon", I said, waving at her for one last time.

I turned away from the car and head back in the direction of the parking lot. Jay had invited me into his house and because I'm now feeling the same, I'd said yes in the blink of an eye.

On my way back to the parking lot, however, I run into Samuel who was standing far away from his motor bike and obviously waiting for me.

Before I could quicken my steps, he demanded, "I saw you were in talking terms with Ari. What did she tell you?"

"And why is it that any of your concern?", I replied with a scoff.

Samuel runs his hand through his hair frustratedly, "Look, yes, I was still messing with her, but only because you weren't giving me a chance", He explained, "But she doesn't mean anything to me. She's only a past time, you were the one I truly wanted. Just come back to me please"

I look at him for a long time, trying to understand him, to see what he really felt all about this thing, "You know what, Sam? I think you should rethink your decisions about your life"

"I'm already doing it", Samuel interjected, interrupting me.

I shook my head, "No, you don't. If you were thinking about it, then you're not going to play with any girl's heart and think you could replace one easily"

He remained quiet, so I continued, "What you need to do is to admit it to yourself. Admit it and try to be a better person from now on"

"Is this because of that Park Jay?", He asked seriously.

"No", I conceded, "This is about you, Samuel. You don't care about what the other people may feel, you only cared about you and you have to accept that more than anything else. Then maybe you could open your eyes and change if you could"