✗ twenty eight ✗

⚊ chapter twenty eight

Out of all my friends, Heeseung had been there for me in six years. We might not be the type to open up to each other like we always do to Jake and Jungwon, but the important thing is, I knew I always have his back.

He can talk me or me to him about almost anything.

"Where did you and your dad go again today?", Heeseung asked, his attention focused on the screen.

We were inside a computer shop near our school. We were playing PUBG and Heeseung was into it, he was in control violently, trying to beat my character.

Without losing focus either, I answered, "We went on a food trip"

"Ah I see. I did see your post with him in that new Gordon restaurant", Heeseung replied and I nodded.

"It was just the two of us together for the first time", I said, sounding like I can't believe it as well.

The day spent with my dad today was indeed unexpected. I was surprised by this morning when he turned up in my condo and came to say he wanted us to eat somewhere he knew I would like.

We spent almost the entire day as he brings me to the mall to buy me clothes, then to the park and bought some cake for my mother.

It was an amazing day albeit a surprising one, but I truly enjoyed and I can't deny how happy I was to see my dad is trying to be a good father to me.

I can't remember the last time I had fun with him. And yet I knew, even if he was strict and demanding, he only wants the best for me.

When he brought me home, it was three in the afternoon. I came over to see my friends in this comp shop. However, the others like Ni-ki wouldn't be here until four pm, so we've been killing time here to wait for them for the real game.

"Oh yes!", Heeseung exclaimed in triumph after he successfully killed my character, "Once again, I'm the winner. Pass the mic please"

"Dude, we know you breath and live this games, how could I win over that?", I replied, getting comfortable in the recliner I was sitting on.

Heeseung snorts, "You mean, pure talents, right?", He then left me in my seat and stood up.

He went to the man behind the counter and appeared a few seconds later with two cola in can in his hands.

He tossed one to me and I caught it, "Is it time for the game yet?"

I looked at the time on my phone below the monitor, "Should we start another round?"

Heeseung shook his head before switching to the browser and went to Youtube - proceeding to watch Yet To Come by BTS. He then walked back to the seat beside me and drink.

"Did you see the clips of their concert yesterday?", He asked, "I didn't get a chance to see it yet"

I pop the top of the coke before shaking my head, "No, I didn't see it either. I was busy making Eunjoo comfortable in my bedroom"

As I took a drink, I noticed Heeseung slowly turned his head to face me through the corner of my eyes.

His eyebrows were lifted in a surprise notion, "You were making her comfortable in your bed?", he asked as if I hadn't just said that.

"Yeah", I said, not understanding how it was a big deal.

"Oh sorry for being dirty minded for a second there. But I've been noticing small things and I noticed that you were ready to commit", He said.

I looked over at him then, "What are you on about? Of course, I am ready to commit. We might not start like the other couple, but I'm happy I met her even through ridiculous beginnings"