✗ twenty two ✗

chapter twenty two

It's the last day on the beach.

The third day I'm also absent in my classes. I'm kind of glad we're going back now to the city because my neighbors would soon message my mom about the lack of my presence in the house.

I mean, she always asked them to look out for me while they're gone. I was only seen there last in the early morning of Monday to bring some of my clothes and in hates for the reason, Jay's friends is asking me to be quick about it.

After the incident of me drowning, Jay hasn't left my side. He's always touching me and making sure I'm near him. He also made me promise I would say it to him first if ever I need to go out of his sight or if when ever I would hang out with his friends and away from him.

I can also feel them taking care of me all the time, like I knew Jay would ask for them.

I can't say that I hate it. In fact, I'm loving it. I haven't had any kind of this affection my whole life, Samuel had never done this for me, showering me all his attention just to keep me safe.

Jay is really so different from him. I bet my family would love him than Samuel.

It's eight now by the evening, the dinner was done an hour ago and I hear the boys would take a walk together for one last time in the beach with their new found friends, K and Nicholas.

Jay decided for us to stay, so here I am getting out of the shower and changing into my night clothes inside the bathroom. I look at myself on the mirror and smile.

My eyes look lighter and I don't have the feeling of broken anymore. I'm happy. For another person in my life.

I'm cut off from my thoughts as I hear a knock on the bathroom. I open the door to a tense Jay.

When he looks me up and down, he sighs in relief and I look at him in confusion.

"I was worried, you're taking so long inside", He says, pulling me into a hug.

My heart hurts because he's been stressed lately and I know it's my fault. His friends also keep sharing to me how this was the first time Jay was affected so much by a girl, he was also close to tears when they couldn't find me.

They think he was nearly losing it, all because of me.

"Come here", I say, taking him by the hand while reaching and kissing to his forehead.

He sighs, "I can't help it, you scared me to death", he says and tighten his hold on me.

We stood there together as his hands trailed down from my waist up to my shoulder. He starts to kiss against my cheeks and down to my jawline and of course, I can't do anything about it.

Every touch of his were igniting something in me.

Jay looks at me and says, "Will you believe me if I say I'm falling for you?", then he touch my cheeks then crashes his lips into mine, "Please love me too"

Sparks are flying everywhere on my body as he murmured against our kisses and I was too focus on the fire between us, I can't even offer an answer.

I break the kiss because I need to breath and we might forget what we were doing, or what we should not do.

"Let's watch Business Proposal", I blur out, letting myself sink down in the bed.

He smirks, squeezing my hands while he took a sit next to me and turns on the big flat screen TV in the wall.

"Okay, baby", he says as he laid his head on my lap, acting like nothing happened.

He acted so casual the whole night, I thought he didn't notice when I'm there panting and losing my mine over him. Park Jay is too good to be true, why I hadn't met him first?