✗ nineteen ✗

⚊ chapter nineteen

Just as I'm waking up I feel Jay's heavy body on top of me. He has his head tucked on my neck and he has his hands wrapped tightly around my waist.

What am I to him? A giant pillow?

I try to wiggle myself out of his arms, but I can't move. He felt like a brick preventing me from escaping.

"Jay, wake up", I groan, pushing his head out of my neck and removing his bed hair from sticking into his forehead.

He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me before groaning as he tucks his head back into my neck.

"Go back to sleep", He mumbles and gives my neck a peck while squeezing down my waist.

"Jay!", I say, gasping with flushed cheeks when he continued giving kisses against my neck.

It was ticking me so hard, I was exploding into a fit of uncontrollable chuckles. He laughs while shushing me, but still doing it, making me want to wriggle out of his hold.

"Jay, stop... Stop please!", I exclaimed while I forced his head away from my neck.

I feel him smirking as I can't move him away from me, "I can't get enough of you, Cha.. Why is that?", he says as I laugh while shaking my head at him.

What is he saying? He doesn't seem to like my response on what he did says because in only a short span of time, I caught my breath as he leaned down to my face. I know what he is staring down for, my lips.

He had a look that says he's ready to devour it.

I almost have a heart attack when someone kicks the door open.

"Rise and shine, Park Jongseong!", I hear Sunghoon, at least that's what I think his name is, scream as he enters the room.

He stops and stares when he saw me under his friend, "Oh, look what we have here. Guys, you have to see this!"

I blush while Jay groans and looks at Sunghoon with a glare on his face, "Get the fuck out!"

Sunghoon only smiles at him, "Oh, I remember our Jongsaeng is not a morning person", he says while sitting on the end of the bed.

He wasn't even placated to see me and Jay in a position like this. If anything, he was watching us in amusement.

Jay rolls his eyes and sighs, "Why are you here, Hoon?", he says while tucking his head back into my neck.

I can't.. I can't believe him. He was acting this was all too normal between the two of us, to be watched with him on top of me when it should be awkward for him.

Sunghoon grins while standing up. I laugh when he slaps Jay's butt and runs to the door as he shouted his answer.

"We're going on a road trip, love birds!"

I'm up for the idea until I remember it was Monday.

"Wait.. What about school?", I asked to Jay when he finally sat away from me.

He only gives me playful grin, one that suits him and made him the more attractive, "One absent wouldn't hurt your grades"

He didn't allow me to even spout out any complains as he grabs me out of the bed and starts to prepare by saying their roadtrip is more than roadtrip.

They will have many places to go to, like the beach. I don't know what it is, but I will find out for myself.

It's 5 am and we're leaving Seoul, the sun wasn't still up by the time we were driving down the highway.

Jay said his friends were tired from school, so the younger ones decided that they should all go to the beach.