Chapter 14- Diner After Games

It's been two weeks, meaning Andrew and I have been getting closer and my leg has been getting better.

"What are you so smiley about?" Leo asks as he takes a bite of his chicken tenders from the cafeteria.

"I don't know." I say with a grin.

"Bull shit." Aaron states as he takes one of Leo's fries.

"Hey-" Leo says to Aaron.

"No but seriously Ella, what is going on? You have been so cheery lately?" Leo asks. I'm about to reply but then I see Andrew walking over to our table. Leo and Aaron turn their eyes over to him.

"Hey Andrew." I say with a grin.

"Hi Ella. How's it going?"

"Good."

"I was wondering if you're up for going on a date this weekend?"

"Yes- sure." I reply.

"Great, I'll text you later." Andrew then turns to face Aaron and Leo.

"Hey guys." Andrew states, now acknowledging them as well.

"What's up man?" Aaron asks.

"Nothing much. I'll see you in math later today Ella." And then Andrew walks off.

"So that's what you've been so happy about." Leo concludes.

"Well..."

"Oh please Ella. It's a bit obvious now isn't it." Leo states.

"Well we had been hanging out but I didn't think he was going to ask me out on a date just now." I reply. It was a bit weird that he chose to do it right in the middle of the cafeteria but who cares. They both look at me with intense looks.

"What, not this again." I begin. I can't deal with another "be careful". They've said it enough.

"Okay okay." Leo states putting his hands up in surrender.

"Seems like you and Andrew might be becoming a thing pretty soon." Katie states as we are currently whisper talking in the back of boring Spanish class.

"I know."

"How do you feel about it?" She asks me.

"Happy I guess. I mean this is kind of my first actual relationship."

"I'm happy for you."

"Thanks. How are things going with snack shake boy?" I ask her. At one of Aaron and Leo's hockey games, Katie exchanged numbers with a guy working the snack shake. It seems like they hit it off instantly.

"Really well. We have been texting like non stop. He is so cute."

"He seemed like your exact type."

"He totally is."

"Now when exactly is this date of yours?" Katie asks.

"Not sure what day but all I know is that it is this weekend." I shrug.

"I can help you get ready."

"Thank but I'm not even sure what we're doing. I don't know if it's gonna be fancy or just something casual."

"Are you kidding? It's obviously going to be something fancy if he called it a date." Katie says confidently.

"How are the guys reacting to all of this?" Katie suddenly asks.

"Weirdly. But I think that's because they actually know Andrew so they have past experiences to judge him off of."

"So I take it they have said stuff about him." I nod in response. Oh shit. I haven't actually processed what Aaron and Leo were telling me about how Andrew is known to be a player. What if I am just some girl to him?