Chapter 15- Rushed

I wake up the next morning to the sound of my little brothers screaming. Lovely...

I start making my way downstairs which I do so pretty well. I'm starting to be able to get down the stairs way easier with my leg being injured and all. It doesn't really hurt that much anymore thank God. I'm pretty sure I won't need crutches pretty soon.

"Hey Ella." My little brother Eli says to me.

"You've calmed down."

"Only because Paw Patrol came on." My mom says from the kitchen.

I laugh in response, typical Eli. This makes me wanna watch TV all day until I realize I have that date tonight with Andrew.

"Hey mom I just wanted to let you know that I'll be out tonight." I state.

"Where?" She asks.

"I got asked out on a date." I tell her. Her eyes instantly light up.

"Oh. My. God. I knew Aaron would finally ask you out. Let me go call Mrs. Kade. She owes me 60 bucks." My mom states in a hurry as she grabs her phone.

"What no- I'm not going out with Aaron." I reply. My mom's face drops as she puts her phone down.

"Aww man."

"Were you and Mrs. Kade making bets about me and Aaron being together?"

"Maybe, maybe not." My mom replies. Wow. I cannot believe this.

"I'm going up to my room, you guys are weirdos." I declare.

I decided to wear a cute white and green floral skirt with a white sweater topped with some gold jewelry.

"Hey." I say as I get into Andrew's car.

"You look great." He states as he gives me an up and down look.

"Where are we going to dinner? Sorry if I overdressed or something, I wasn't sure how fancy this place was gonna be." I state.

"No, you look great. We're going to this really good burger place. I used to go all the time with my family."

"I'm excited." I say.

"How can I help you?" The waitress states who's taking our order. The waitress was super pretty and she looked to be around our age. I also noticed that Andrew couldn't stop staring at her. Maybe I'm overthinking it or reading the situation wrong but it sure does seem like it.

"I'll take the cheeseburger and fries." Andrew states.

"I'll do the same." I add.

"Okay got it. I'll be back in a couple minutes with your order." The girl states as she smiles and turns away.

"It's nice to actually hangout with you when we're not in stupid math class." Andrew states.

"I agree. God I hate math."