Bonus Chapter

Author's Note: I know this is a little late to add, but here is a bonus chapter of Aaron and Ella's relationship! 

"Good choice on the movie, Aaron." I say, from the front seat of his car. Aaron decided to take me  to a drive in tonight for our date. 

"What can I say, I'm amazing." He says, grinning. 

"Let's not go that far." I reply with a chuckle. I suddenly hear a buzz coming from my phone so I check it to see that I got a text. 

Katie:

Did he ask you yet???

Me:

Nope. What if he isn't into the whole prom thing?

This whole week, Katie has been convincing me that Aaron is going to ask me to the prom that is coming up, but I doubt it. If he were to have asked me, he would have already. The prom is in like five days. 

I look over to Aaron from the driver's seat, studying his features. His eyes are glued to the movie in front of him. The second I face the screen, I can feel his eyes on me. My eyes are focused on his hand. I start moving my hand closer to his, hoping he will read the signs. He starts moving his hand closer to mine and eventually, he interlocks our fingers. I look up at him with a smile and he smiles too, showcasing his dimples. He is so dreamy.. He then leans in and connects our lips. 

"Hey uh, I wanted to ask you about something.." He begins, fidgeting with his hands. 

"Yeah?" I ask. 

"Well since the prom is uh coming up, I was wondering If you wanted to go with me? I wasn't sure if you would be into that type of thing so if not, we could do something else." He says. My heart melts at that. Aw, he was going to ask me this whole time. 

"I would love to." I say before resting my head on his shoulder. 

"Well we're going to have to tell Leo soon then because when he sees us walking into prom together, it will be obvious." Aaron says. Shit, I forgot about that. Aaron and I decided not to tell Leo about us dating yet until we went out on a few more dates. But with the prom and everything, there is no escaping it. 

"Yeah, well we could tell him at school the next day." I suggest. 

"Ugh I have to say, I was kind of enjoying our secret relationship. Even if it was only secret to a couple people." He says. 

"I agree." 

--------------------------

"Alright, are you ready to do this?" I ask Aaron, taking a deep breath. 

"No but we have to." He responds. We walk to our usual lunch table together, seeing that Leo is already there, sitting down next to Katie. 

I sit down and Aaron sits down right next to me. Katie and Leo stop their laughter as they look up at us. It's dead silent for a second before Leo starts talking. 

"Uh what the hell is going on?" He asks, confused. 

"I'm wondering the same thing." Katie adds. I look over to Aaron before I start speaking. 

"Hey uh, we have um something to tell you." I say to Leo. He continues staring at me, confused. 

"Oh God, what is it?" I'm about to respond when the words just don't come out. Why do I have to be the person that breaks the news? What if he gets mad?

"I actually think that Aaron wanted to say it." Aaron whips his head to me, shooting me daggers with his eyes. 

"Uh well we wanted to let you know that we're um- dating." Aaron blurts out. I look at Leo anticipating his reaction. Katie stays dead silent because she already knows. Instead of looking shocked, Leo does something I would have never expected in a million years. He starts laughing.