Chapter 13

"Don't Cry" Author: Qu Xiaoqi

     He straightened up from the armrest of the half-leaning sofa and walked out lazily, "It's okay if she and the Luo family are not related." 
     The old man on the sofa with blinking eyes was taken aback when he heard the words, and raised his head, "What's so good about this?"
     "Fortunately... I don't need more than one younger sister or aunt?" Luo Zhan turned his back to the study and twitched the corner of his mouth lightly.
  The old man snorted coldly.
        "Right," Luo Zhan stopped when he walked to the door of the study. "For the bionic robot, let my brother contact me before picking Tang Ran to the laboratory."
        The old man frowned, "Why?"
  "Because that is me ." ——" Luo Zhan frowned, changed his words, "...'s laboratory."
  "Okay, got it. Go away."
        The old man drove the person out of the study angrily.
  After leaving the study, Luo Zhan didn't stop and walked straight to the next ear room.
  The servant had been waiting outside his ears. When he saw Luo Zhan coming, he bowed slightly, "Master, Miss Tang Ran is inside."
  Luo Zhan glanced at the closed door and lowered his voice, "Well, you go down,  its ok without you. "
  The servant surprised a moment, subconsciously glanced paperboard sandwiched between the Luo Zhan arms," but later I want to give Miss Tang dye downstairs ...... "
  Luo Zhan did not speak, faint look at him.
  The servant was numb by the look, and he had to answer repeatedly, turning around and walking away quickly.
  Luo Zhan stood outside the room for two seconds, then raised his hand and pushed open the door.
  The ear room of the study in the main building of the Luo family is also a small reading room. Bookshelves are used to divide the space. Various types of large books are displayed on the bookshelves. On the other side of the room, a complete set of simple solid wooden tables and chairs are arranged.
  The little girl who was led in by the servant was sitting on the wooden stool by the table.
  About hearing the sound of opening the door, the little girl leaning on the corner of the table and about to fall asleep suddenly raised her ears, held her blind stick a little alert, and turned to the direction of the door.
  Luo Zhan closed his eyes and silently twitched the corners of his mouth. He walked to the table, reached over the tray he had brought over in advance, fiddled with it and picked up the silver dessert spoon on it.
  Tang Ran, who was sitting at the table, heard the movement and slowly shrank back a little, with a soft and polite voice: "Luo Zhan...Brother?"
  "..."
  Luo Zhan stopped with his fingers.
  After a while, he raised his eyes slightly and looked at the little girl who was carefully "looking" at him with a smile.
  This is the first time in Young Master Luo's life that it can be fun and even enjoyable to be called elder brother softly.
  Regarding this silence as tacit, the girl groped and wanted to get off the wooden bench, "Since your business is over, shall we go downstairs?"
  Tang Ran's wrist was grabbed and pressed as soon as he finished speaking. Back to the table.
  Tang Ran stopped suddenly, raising her face nervously.
  She was clenched unconsciously, her white fingers clasped in her palms, her delicate shell-like nails were bright pink, and her palms turned white.
  Luo Zhan lowered his eyes for two seconds, then reached out his hand awkwardly, and lightly stuffed the metal handle of the cold dessert spoon into her palm.
  The metal handle made the little girl shake her hand.
  Very close, Luo Zhan could even see the eyelashes on the tightly closed slender eyes trembling slightly.
  "Brother Luo, Luo Zhan..."
  Because she couldn't see it, she didn't know what he took or what he was going to do. The girl was so frightened that her voice became a little unstable.
  The trill in the tail evoked Luo Zhan's delusion that she was shocked in the study. He frowned, and finally couldn't bear to tease her anymore.
  "It's me."
  As familiar as in the navigation, lazy and indifferent, with a little uncle's voice.
  Tang Ran was startled: "Luo Xiu?"
  "...Hmm."
      This name made Luo Zhan frowned uncomfortably.
  Tang Ran's tense shoulders collapsed suddenly, and her unconsciously clenched fingers loosened. "I thought it was Luo Zhan..."
  Luo Zhan raised his eyebrows, "Are you so afraid of him?"
  "A little bit. Grandma said about him. It's terrible, let me not provoke him." Tang Ran's loosened fingers touched the cold metal handle, she curiously touched it, "What is this?"
  "Dessert spoon."
  "?"
  "You are not at night. Nothing to eat?"
     Luo Zhan returned to his senses, put the shiny silver spoon into the girl's palm, and then pulled the tray in front of her, "I don't know how to be hungry."
  "Not at home, I'm sorry..." The girl After speaking in a low voice, she remembered something, "I didn't eat anything tonight, how did you know? I heard them say that you won't show up tonight if something happens."
  Luo Zhan sat on the wooden bench opposite the girl, propped up his cheeks. Gu, lazily replied: "I saw it on the third floor."
  "Then why don't you go down."
  "Luo Zhan won't let me ." 
         "Ah?"
  "When he was at home, he didn't like me to appear." Luo Zhan said. After pulling it, she knocked on the tray, "Eating, hungry for a long time will hurt the stomach."
  "...Oh." The girl nodded and touched the tray obediently and picked up the dessert spoon.