55

Chapter 55

Tan Yun Chang smiled back, grinding his teeth while nodding with a smile: "Okay, whoever said this is not convinced, ancestor you yourself said that I really can't deny it."

The question of length and shortness is definitely an instinctive concern for every boy in his youth.

So hearing this, even Lin Qian Hua, who has never been very good at stubble, stretched his neck curiously——

"Senior Tan, how do you know?"

Tan Yun Chang sneered: "Two years ago, you hadn't entered the laboratory at that time, so you hadn't experienced that spiritual catastrophe. "

Lin Qian Hua: "The soul... Catastrophe? "

Tan Yun Chang: "But no, I forgot which grandson, when joking, I said that our ancestor was a special golden young master temperament, never entered the boy's bathroom of K University, and was as delicate as a big girl."

"Poof."

Lin Qian Hua held back a laugh and looked back at Luo Zhan, "Brother Zhan's character, it is not an exaggeration to say that cleanliness is not exaggerated, how can he enter the public bath?"

Tan Yun Chang: "Then you are wrong. Several old seniors in the laboratory were there that year, and they couldn't stop their old skin..."

Lin Qian Hua smiled: "Like senior, you?"

Tan Yunchang: "Oh, I'm far from them—at least with our current laboratory, how can someone take Brother Zhan to the bathroom?"

Lin Qian Hua smiled, and his eyes widened in surprise: "Really went??"

Saying that, Lin Qian Hua turned his head to look at Luo Zhan in shock.

"Isn't it?"

Tan Yun Chang shook his head, revealing an expression of "the past is unbearable to look back"——

"Everyone in the dressing room was waiting to see his jokes, and the ancestor unbuttoned his shirt with a cold face, and as a result... Gee. "

Lin Qian Hua turned back curiously: "What happened?" "

Tan Yun Chang hummed: "The result? Anyway, none of us dared to pull Luo Zhan to the public bath. Of the people who dragged him that day, after he finished taking off in the dressing room, half of them didn't even bother to take off his clothes. "

As he spoke, Tan Yun Chang looked at the young man who was standing there lazily a few steps away, and his gaze began to fall.

While falling, he sighed:

"Later, whenever I met Brother Zhan in the bathroom, it would be really, I couldn't wait to salute before leaving."

"......"

Lin Qian Hua was suddenly in awe.

Tang Ran stood next to him, listening to a long section in the clouds, a little as if she understood something. When the topic finally had a gap, she looked up at Tan Yun Chang curiously.

"Manager, why do you salute in the bathroom?"

"......"

Among the jokes that everyone can understand, the only one who does not understand is often the easiest to become the object of everyone's teasing.

At this time, Tang Ran's dazed expression only almost wrote the words "I don't know" on her face.

Tan Yun Chang, this old fritters who had no lower limit and no cheek, laughed and prepared to "popularize science", but unfortunately before he opened his mouth, he was first suppressed by Luo Zhan's cold and indifferent words——