52

Chapter 52

"Groove? Have you ever had amnesia? Really fake! "

In the cool evening breeze, the voice coming out of the mobile phone receiver alarmed the birds in the trees opposite the terrace.

Luo Zhan, who was holding the mobile phone, was the first to bear the brunt.

He was originally distracted to think about whether the little girl standing on the other side of the terrace would be cold, but at this time he was suddenly shocked by Tan Yun Chang's words on the other side, and almost threw his mobile phone away.

Turning back to his senses, Luo Zhan frowned——

"I'll tell you the question of the conclusion directly, and you have to ask it again, is the recent workload that has allowed you to explore the limit of your brain capacity?"

"Oh, I'm not expressing surprise."

After Tan Yun Chang finished speaking, his words turned and he spoke in a worried tone.

"But ancestor, your head is an epic treasure of our laboratory, and how many ideas and problems will depend on it in the days to come, amnesia sounds too dangerous. I think so, let's consider helping your IQ into insurance, right? I feel that tens of millions of dollars are still worth it with your mind, so this insurance price must at least be tens of millions——"

Luo Zhan snorted coldly and interrupted Tan Yun Chang: "It's endless, right?"

"...... Finished. "

Hearing that it was not good, Tan Yun Chang stopped for a second: "Ancestor, you continue."

Luo Zhan: "Tell Qi Jin that there is no need to check the boy's affairs."

Tan Yun Chang hurriedly responded: "Okay, I'll inform him tonight."

"Hmm. Nothing else, hang-"

Tan Yun Chang: "Hehe, then it's better to wait for congratulations, ancestor."

Luo Zhan's fingertips stopped in front of the hung up button, and after a pause of a second, he lifted the phone to his ear again and asked lazily: "Congratulations on what?"

Tan Yun Chang said of course: "Although you have lost my memory, it is better for that boy to be you than someone else. Otherwise, wait for Tang Ran's sister to regain her eyesight, and then pull another little bamboo horse in front of her... Gee, the ending is not easy to say. "

Luo Zhan lowered his eyes.

After a few seconds of silence, he asked, "Just this matter?"

His voice was low, and he sounded clearly uninterested.

Tan Yun Chang asked unexpectedly, "You still don't sound very happy, could it be that Sister Tang Ran's reaction to the fact that you are her little bamboo horse did not meet your expectations?"

"......"

Luo Zhan narrowed his eyes lightly.

After a few seconds, he looked lazy and turned around. Luo Zhan's back was on the terrace fence and silently looked at the little girl in the light not far away.

The darkness of the night blurred the silhouette of the girl in the field of vision. He only vaguely saw that her long hair was blown by the night breeze, and was hooked by the girl's raised hand and gently brought back behind her ear.

The men's black-on-black contrast jacket on her body was noticeably a size or two larger than her figure. The sleeves hang long at the sides, and the tail hem covers the base of the legs.