93

Chapter 93

Tang Ran sat on the hospital bed, the tears on her face had not yet dried, and she watched in a daze as Luo Zhan walked to her step by step from the door of the ward.

Luo Zhan stopped at the girl's hospital bedside.

He raised his hand, gently wiped the tear stains on Tang Ran's cheeks, and then leaned down on the edge of the hospital bed and whispered, "I'm sorry, Ran Ran, I'm late again."

The mechanical texture of the sound is close at hand, with a husky magnetism.

"......!"

For Tang Ran, incredible sound and image finally combined undeniably at the nearest distance.

Her pupils shrank slightly, and finally came back to her senses: "Luo, Luo? "

"AI voice assistant, bionic robot, and Luo Zhan, which one do you want to shout Luo Luo?"

Luo Zhan lowered his eyes and smiled helplessly, "But no matter which one, it's all me."

"How could it be..."

Tang Ran glanced blankly at Luo Zhan's body with her eyes down, seemingly unable to understand how his bionic robot could suddenly become the most familiar person.

Luo Zhan did not speak or move, only let Tang Ran look.

After a long time, the girl on the hospital bed moved and muttered in a low voice: "Are you afraid that I will be sad, so you deliberately pretend to be my robot to deceive me?"

Luo Zhan was stunned. Looking back, he cried a little: "I did lie to you, but not now, but before -- from the very beginning, the robot Luo Luo who came to you was me."

Tang Ran was stunned on the hospital bed.

"Still don't believe it?"

Luo Zhan smiled dumbly, he held Tang Ran's hand, hooked her fingers and lifted it, "Then let's recall."

"?"

Tang Ran's thoughts were so chaotic that she was lifted between the two by Luo Zhan holding her fingers without resisting.

Luo Zhan whispered, "Close your eyes."

Tang Ran asked puzzled, "What do you want to do?"

"Obedient, Ran Ran."

Tang Ran hesitated, but slowly closed her eyes.

In the darkness she was most familiar with, Tang Ran felt every trace of external force pulling - Luo Zhan took her hand and slowly lifted it, and then her fingertips touched the familiar body temperature.

As if he had been burned, Tang Ran's fingertips retracted.

Luo Zhan's eyes darkened, just looking at the girl's closed eyes as if frightened, he couldn't help but lower his eyes slightly, and laughed dumbly: "When we first met, you were much bolder than now... Master. "

Tang Ran's mind was stunned, and her mind automatically began to recall this day a year ago, what she said and did to the "birthday gift" that suddenly appeared in front of her after experiencing great sadness and surprise.

[Eyelashes are so long.] It feels soft to the touch, and it seems to be a little cocked. 】

【......】

[The bridge of the nose is also very high... Thin lips... Is there also temperature control here? 】

[Yes, master. 】

[What is it?] 】

At this moment, Tang Ran suddenly remembered the robot that froze at that time, and the mechanical voice that suddenly became a little low and mute.