41

Chapter 41

Jia Jun Xi showed a shocked expression for the first time, and turned to Luo Zhan to ask for confirmation: "What she said is true? "

"......"

"So you two are, the relationship between the prospective brother-in-law and the prospective sister-in-law?"

Young Master Luo finally recovered from this huge blow, and he gritted his teeth slightly: "Of course not. "

Jia Jun Xi was not afraid of big things when he saw the excitement: "Your sister-in-law has admitted it."

Luo Zhan: "..."

"I'll bring her over next month."

Dropping the words, Luo Zhan took away the innocent little girl standing in place with a black face.

Watching the contrasting cute back of the high and low disappear into the elevator room, Jia Jun Xi smiled and withdrew his gaze.

He turned sideways and knocked on the front desk: "Have the backup copies of the inspection reports I sent them over yesterday arrived?"

The secretary in charge at the front desk pulled out a wad of materials from the table: "Dean, this is it."

"Well, I'll take it back and study it again."

Jia Jun Xi took it with one hand, casually turned two pages, and saw the little girl's blood routine test sheet.

In the upper right corner, the words [Blood Type: AB Type] are noted.

Jia Jun Xi took the materials and turned around, and walked in the direction of the office with a muttering to himself: "It's still an AB blood type, 7% probability, quite little——"

The secretary in charge of the front desk stood behind the table, waiting to watch Jia Jun Xi leave, but saw Jia Jun Xi, who had walked a few steps, suddenly stopped.

The conversation stopped abruptly.

The secretary asked puzzled, "Dean?"

However, Jia Jun Xi seemed to be frozen there, and did not react for several seconds.

The secretary was worried that something would happen, and was just about to come out from behind the table, when he saw Jia Jun Xi suddenly turn around, and jumped back to the table in a few steps——

The face that used to be cold or mocking had a grim expression at this time, and there was a little shock hidden: "You check, check on the Internet, the Tang family is now in charge of the Tang Shi Xin, is it type O blood?"

The secretary in charge did not dare to delay, immediately pulled over the office chair, sat down to open the browser, and quickly typed on the keyboard.

When the page turned, see the top words, the secretary in charge looked up: "According to the X-degree encyclopedia, Mr. Tang Shi Xin is type O blood."

Jia Jun Xi's expression suddenly became even more distorted.

The secretary in charge had never seen his reaction, and asked cautiously: "Dean, is something wrong?"

"......"

Jia Jun Xi froze for a long time before returning to his senses, and asked angrily: "I remember that you also graduated from medical school with a master's degree, and only later switched to politics?"

Secretary: "Yes. "

Jia Jun Xi: "Then I will test you, do you remember the blood type genetic law table?"

Secretary: "Of course. "

Jia Jun Xi: "Then you say, parents of type O blood may give birth to children with type AB blood?"