89

Chapter 89

At the end of July, summer is hot.

In Terminal 1 of K City International Airport, a group of young people walking out from the international arrival gate was greeted by the brilliant daylight spilled by the panoramic skylight.

"Oh, it's so comfortable to sleep all the way!"

"You're comfortable, and the snoring makes us all sleep."

"Huh? Am I snoring? Hehe, sorry, guys -- the first time I slept in business class, I was humiliated, I was humiliated. "

"It's also my first time flying in business class, and it's really more spacious and comfortable than economy class. If you change the economy class that the school used to pay for the competition, and curl up in such a narrow seat for seven or eight hours, everyone would be stiff. "

"This is thanks to our team leader's upgrade reward... Ay? Speaking of Brother Zhan, where did the others go? "

The group was the first to find it, and everyone stopped after realizing it, one by one, with a blank expression, looking left and right.

"Yes, what about Brother Zhan?"

"Lying groove, the team leader is lost?"

"Didn't we get off the plane first, and we didn't get down with other passengers, how could we get lost?"

"The bridge that just got out of the plane is still there, why did it suddenly disappear?"

"......"

"Hey, Xue Yu, aren't you walking behind with Brother Zhan? Did you see where he went? "

With the last words of this person, the eyes of the people who participated in the Songke Cup competition fell to the back.

Meng Xue Yu didn't guard against suddenly becoming the focus of everyone, and his expression was a little cramped.

He bent his index finger and pushed his glasses, and pointed behind him in a low voice: "Just now he stopped to the side to answer the phone and told us not to wait for him."

Several people were stunned.

When the reaction came, someone laughed: "Let's not wait, you really don't say a word and follow us, the white-eyed wolf is not such a good way, right?"

Meng Xue Yu opened his mouth and wanted to defend something, but finally pressed back.

"Okay, Xue Yu didn't mean it. Don't blame him. "

"Hey, look at the back, isn't Brother Zhan coming?"

"Brother Zhan, here!"

"......"

Luo Zhan, who was holding the mobile phone, stopped and raised his eyes to look at the source of the voice.

Seeing that the group was waiting at the exit and staring at him, Luo Zhan had to raise his hand and signal.

Then he frowned, dragging the airplane box forward, and whispered: "Why did Ran Ran come with you? Didn't I say that you should first hide the news of my return? "

On the other side of the phone, Tan Yun Chang spoke in a aggrieved tone.

"Can you blame me for this? As soon as your Songke Cup won the first prize, the scientific and technological editions of various electronic publications were published. Sister Tang Ran is watching your movements every day, and there is a background like my male god who has hands and eyes to inquire about what she wants-how can I hide this? "