105 (Extra-3)

College Love Daily (3)

3. It is strictly forbidden to rub classes in automation majors

Compared to the old churros who have become old fritters, each freshman is always the most well-behaved at the beginning - freed from the busy and strict management of high school life, it will always take a process for freshmen to start adjusting to the free and open environment of college.

And once they understand the "rules of survival" on college campuses, they will gradually begin to stir up and expose their nature.

This is evidenced by the decreasing attendance of new students each year as the school year goes on.

Every year, teachers in various faculties and departments have become accustomed to this, and every halfway through the new semester, they will begin to take various measures to strictly grasp the attendance system...

But this year's automation department has become an exception.

The second big class at 9:30 a.m. on Friday is also the regular weekly "Advanced Mathematics" class time of the automation department.

The four girls in the 716 dormitory were divided into two groups, Tang Ran and Xu Xuan Qing got up first, and the other two were still in bed. As the vanguard, the two of them came to the classroom in advance to "occupy seats".

As soon as she arrived at the door of the classroom, Xu Xuan Qing was shocked by the scene inside the door.

In the past few seconds, Xu Xuan Qing turned her head stiffly to look at Tang Ran: "Didn't we come 15 minutes early?"

"Hmm."

"Is this crowded scene there my delusion?"

"Yes, no."

"Didn't Senior Sister say that it is difficult to sit half of the classroom after the midterm exam? So what's going on with our current session - is everyone so active and studious??"

Xu Xuan Qing took a deep breath, and just about to continue venting her shocked emotions at the moment, she suddenly thought of something.

The door of the classroom was quiet for two seconds, and Xu Xuan Qing slowly and suspiciously dropped her gaze on Tang Ran's body: "Today is... Friday? "

"Hmm."

"Is Senior Luo Zhan coming to class with you again today?"

"Hmm."

Tang Ran's response this time was obviously much lighter than before.

The emotions in this boil down to mental weakness.

Xu Xuan Qing grinded her teeth: "I, just, should, remember, stay! Last Friday's pre-class seat occupancy was because of him that he became hell! "

Tang Ran was silent.

Xu Xuan Qing didn't dare to delay any longer, pulled Tang Ran in, and finally found two separate positions. After taking the book and occupying 5 seats, she breathed a sigh of relief and pulled Tang Ran to sit down.

"Xiao Ran, shall we discuss something?"

"Huh?"

"You talk to your boyfriend who is a bit charismatic and let him stop coming to you for classes every Friday - although it's okay with other couples, you two are different after all!"

Xu Xuan Qing said while looking up: "Look at this face, accompany your girlfriend to a class to make such a fuss, do you say that he doesn't have a little uneasy conscience?"

Tang Ran opened her mouth.

"I'm sorry, I don't have such a thing as a conscience."

A voice that seemed to be laughing lazily stopped Tang Ran, and sounded behind Xu Xuan Qing first.