35

Chapter 35:

Luo Zhan's words fell behind, and he was quiet for a long time beside the rounded wooden table.

The little girl sitting across from him seemed to think about it for a long time, but finally raised her face and said distressed: "I left the change bank in the apartment. "

Luo Zhan:" ?"

The little girl sighed regretfully: "The coins are in the change box, but there is no one in the house."

Luo Zhan: "..."

After a few seconds of silence, Luo Zhan laughed, frustrated and shook his head helplessly: "I said so, you only think of this?"

Tang Ran hesitated and asked hesitantly, "Should I think about something?"

Luo Zhan didn't speak, and slightly narrowed his eyes.

After a while, his eyes drooped and he laughed lazily: "Forget it, when I didn't ask."

"...oh."

Luo Zhan had nothing to think about halfway through lunch. He put his chopsticks on the round wooden chopstick pillow, silently raised his eyes, and looked at Tang Ran across the table.

It was the same as when she had lunch together for the first time, the little girl looked serious when chewing food. She was originally the face of Guazi, but her cheeks were slightly bulged by the food when she was eating, but there was no sound at all. The expression of chewing seriously made people want to squeeze.

Luo Zhan coughed in a low voice, turned his eyes away, and suppressed a certain urge in his heart.

Tang Ran was taken away by his coughing. Seeing that there was no sound of moving chopsticks on the other side for a long time, she swallowed the food and asked softly, "Have you finished eating?"

"Ok."

"I'm a little slow to eat," the girl said embarrassedly, "I'll be faster."

Luo Zhan didn't even think about it, "I'm not in a hurry, the slower the better."

Tang Ran: "?"

Young Master Luo, who accidentally said what was in his heart, was guilty for 0.01 second and then returned to the lazy smile, "The sun is very good, I want to sit for a while and chat with you."

Tang Ran asked blankly: "What are you talking about?"

Luo Zhan was silent.

A few seconds later, he squeezed his ten fingers lightly, and said calmly: "Let's talk about your little bamboo horse."

"what?"

"Have a little more information about him..."

Luo Zhan whispered (gou), "It's convenient for me to arrange for someone to help you inquire when I go back."

Tang Ran said regretfully, "But I don't know him well either. The time we met is very short, only a few days."

After hearing this sentence, Luo Zhan was slightly more emotional, and his ten fingers were loosened: "Then tell me about the few days you met. Do you remember the time and place?"

"Of course I remember."

After speaking, the girl nodded seriously to show her determination.

"..."

Young Master Luo just relaxed a little, and suddenly tightened again.

It is masochistic.

Luo Zhan disliked himself in his heart.