65

Chapter 65

There was a dead silence in the promenade.

Until Jia Jun Xi waited for a long time on the phone and did not see a response, he asked out worried out loud:

"Jing Qian, are you okay?"

"......"

"Jing Qian?"

"——"

Lan Jing Qian suddenly returned to his senses, and the emotions under his eyes were shattered. He took a step back, his body swaying as if unsteadily, before leaning against the wall.

Holding the phone for a few seconds, Lan Jing Qian lowered his head and asked, "What do you want to say?"

In just one or two minutes, he seemed to have exhausted all the energy in his body.

The voice sounded tired and hoarse.

Jia Jun Xi said: "With the ability of the Tang family, I can't find out more things. After you went abroad, I don't know what happened in the Tang family. The only thing I can be sure of is that the girl named Tang Ran in the Tang family should be the child of you and Tang Shi Yu. "

Lan Jing Qian's hand hanging at his side was on the marble countertop of the gallery window, and it was unconsciously clasped at this time. A tight pale color appeared between the slender knuckles.

He tensed for a long time, and asked in a dumb voice: "How do you know?"

"......"

On the other side of the phone, Jia Jun Xi in the office frowned and looked at the DNA identification report that was reversed by himself.

After a few seconds of silence, he spoke: "I used a little less legal means, and once it is exposed, my hospital and even my medical qualifications may be at risk - and there are other unrelated people involved in this matter who are influenced by me. The Tang family has been solidified over the years, with deep roots, and it is not something that ordinary people can hostile, and I can't let them take risks with me. "

Lan Jing Qian slowly let go of his hand: "I understand."

And he turned around, "I'm not going to ask you for evidence, I'm just asking -- are you sure?"

The man's voice was hoarse but calm, a solemn and low voice that Jia Jun Xi had not heard in Lan Jing Qian for so many years.

It was like a spark that remained in the ashes, as if it was about to run out.

But Jia Jun Xi knows that such Lan Jing Qian is the most terrifying -

When he was forced to Jedi by the Tang family, Lan Jing Qian left the country almost penniless. That spark was shaky, but it survived countless storms and long nights alone.

Then, in just a few decades, a rising star in the industry called auto technology in the field of automatic control rose, and in the shortest possible time, it was promoted from a dark horse to a bull ear leader, and a new star that fell at any time became an indisputable moon in the sky.

In Hebrew, Matthew stands for "gift from God."

And the seniors who used to look down on this embarrassed young man the most, but then could only be thrown away by him, called him a miracle.

"......"

Jia Jun Xi exhaled slowly.

"You should know me, I never really take risks. Since this call will be given to you, do you say I'm sure? "

"Good."

Lan Jing Qian didn't say the second word, he directly hung up the phone and stopped outside the box door.