84

Chapter 84

The door in front of the entrance of the partial house slowly closed silently in Tang Luo Shan's shallow vision.

Until the last glimmer of light in the room is hidden.

The night and shadows completely engulfed Tang Luo Shan's shallow figure who remained in place.

Tan Yun Chang waited in place for a moment, then lowered his voice and said: "Miss Tang, come with me."

After Tan Yun Chang finished speaking, he turned around and walked back along the gravel path where he came.

The stiff Tang Luo Shan's shallow soul did not give up, and under the blow that made her confused, she could only rely on instinct, following Tan Yun Chang's words, and turned and walked back.

The two walked back and forth on the gravel path, and the bushes on the side of the road swept through their trouser legs, making a subtle sound.

After walking out like this for a long time, Tang Luo Shan's shallow figure walking behind suddenly stopped. As if she had only come to her senses at this moment, her eyes widened in horror and anger: "That little blind robot! Has it always been Luo Zhan pretending!? "

Tan Yun Chang turned his head and said with emotion: "Miss Tang's reflex arc is really long enough."

He looked at the door of the house that he had closed, and his gaze fell back, "But that's fine, at least you won't hear it inside."

"Luo Zhan called me over tonight, is it just to let me see this?!"

"What else do you think?"

Tan Yun Chang shrugged. "Probably he found that Miss Tang has quite the genetic disposition of the Tang family in this aspect of stalking-no matter how many times he says it and how he keeps the distance, you have unrealistic delusions that Luo Zhan belongs to you like an item, so he can only tell you through this method, the possibility of his feelings for you is completely zero."

Tang Luo Shan gasped angrily, as if she wanted to say something. But until her face turned red, she couldn't find any strong rebuttal.

After a stalemate like this for a few seconds, Tang Luo Shan gritted her back teeth fiercely: "Luo Zhan does this, so he is not afraid that I will expose this matter?"

Tan Yun Chang spread his hands: "You can do this, he welcomes it the most."

"He welcomes? If I reveal it, then Luo Zhan won't be delusional enough to enter the Tang family's partial mansion one step further!"

Tan Yun Chang snorted and laughed, he put on his trouser pocket and stared at the angry Tang Luo Shan: "Miss Tang, do you really like Luo Zhan?"

"I, of course I..."

"I see you don't know what kind of person Luo Zhan is? Do you actually think that this little young master of the Luo family is the kind of person who follows the rules and will obediently look at Tang Ran because of a ban from your Tang family? "

Tang Luo Shan's light face changed slightly.

Tan Yun Chang leaned closer with a smile, and his voice was low: "I might as well tell you, Miss Tang, Luo Zhan may be waiting for such an opportunity - the biggest obstacle for him is Tang Ran's concern, if you can help him puncture this layer of window paper, the little girl has been taken care of for so long and then softly agreed-then Luo Zhan may have taken Tang Ran away and flew away in the first place."

Tang Luo Shan's shallow eyes panicked, but she still spoke hard: "He, he didn't want to be able to bring Tang Ran..."

"Shh," Tan Yun Chang said, "Murphy's theorem, has Miss Tang heard of it?"