72

Chapter 72

There is a private leisure estate on the outskirts of M City, covering a vast area, and the park is planned and designed with a variety of styles of scenic parks, with pleasant scenery.

The manor implements a membership access system, with a high annual fee and a very high threshold for membership requirements. This makes it rare to see guests in the manor, and it is very private.

Lan Jing Qian took Tang Ran out on Saturday to let the wind go, and the actual destination was here.

Tang Ran couldn't see it, and she had been riding in the car before entering the park, naturally not knowing what kind of place she had come.

All she knew was that after the car stopped, the surroundings seemed to be very quiet.

Lan Jing Qian waved away the manor attendant who was about to step forward to help him park, signaled the other party to silence him, and then got out of the driver's seat.

Walking to the passenger seat of the black semi-convertible, Lan Jing Qian pulled the door and unfastened the seat belt for the little girl in the car.

"Xiao Ran, we have arrived. You can get off. "

Tang Ran sat in the car and hesitated for a while, did not rush to move, but turned her head a little uneasily, and asked softly: "Uncle, what is this place? "

Lan Jing Qian saw the girl's defense, and laughed a little helplessly: "If I really want to kidnap you, then you are only alerting now, is it a little late?"

Tang Ran held back, lowered her head and said in a muffled voice: "I just want to come out very much, I don't want to stay at home all the time... And I know you're not a bad person. "

As she spoke, the little girl held the blind cane and slowly moved out of the passenger seat.

Lan Jing Qian modestly supported the girl and escorted her on the road paved with marble slabs.

Near noon, the sun shines from among the leaves of the trees along the path. Overcast, shattered, all like a lake, sparkling on the stone road with the cool autumn wind.

Lan Jing Qian chatted with the girl softly: "How do you know that I am not a bad person, and a bad person will not tell you that he is."

Tang Ran held the blind cane, walked carefully, heard the words and pulled out some thoughts, tilted his head and thought: "Sitting together and talking, for a long time, listening to the voice can always be heard."

"People can lie, and voices can deceive, so what should I do?"

Lan Jing Qian smiled and lowered his eyes and asked.

Tang Ran frowned in distress.

Lan Jing Qian looked at the little girl who was much shorter than himself, and the emotions under his eyes softened.

He raised his hand and touched the top of the little girl's head: "It's not difficult for you."

Tang Ran was touched and stopped.

Lan Jing Qian slowed down: "What's wrong?"

Tang Ran returned to her senses and touched his bangs embarrassedly: "Uncle seems to like touching my head very much."

"......"

Lan Jing Qian stopped in place, and after two or three seconds, he slowly narrowed his eyes: "Also?"

Tang Ran didn't notice the subtle emotional changes implied in this word, and only blushed slightly because she thought of someone: "I know someone, treat me like a child, and always like to touch my head like this."