Chapter 28

Whether What he wants to help her achieve.

  Tang Ran was quiet for a while.

  A few seconds later, she chuckled softly: "My wish is to let me meet that person again."

  Luo Zhan paused, his eyes gradually becoming bad.

  Tan Yunchang curiously asked, "That person? Who? Could it be...Sister Tang Ran's little first love?"

    Then, Tan Yunchang gave Luo Zhan a gleeful look.

  Tang Ran recalled in her mind, but regretfully found that the boy's face was blurred.

  She sighed softly, leaned on her arm, bent her eyes and smiled.

  "It was a boy I met when I was young, and I have never seen him since. If I can realize a wish, then I want to see him again."

  "Crack".

  Tang Ran was slightly startled, and raised his head, "What sound?"

  "...It's okay."

  Lin Qianhua looked at the "wreck" in Luo Zhan's hand and the scourge face that seemed to be frozen in his hands.

     He swallowed hard: "I do not accidentally crushed, all the rest of the fork."

  Tang Ran: "?"

  Tan Yuan Chang phrase "first love" was originally just a joke, but the age of sixteen, after all, little girl, and obedient and always Staying at home, it doesn't look like you will have first love.

  But when Tang Ran's follow-up supplements came out, Tan Yunchang was also embarrassed. He shrank his head and muttered, "I have known since I was a child, this is not only my first love, but also a childhood sweetheart..."

  Tan Yunchang's voice is not loud, but Tang Ran's ears are clever, and she catches every word. She thought for two seconds before shook her head, "It's not childhood sweethearts. We met very early, but we didn't spend much time together."

 "Is it not your first love?" A somewhat abrupt mechanical voice suddenly inserted into the chat.

  Tang Ran was stunned. After turning back, she bent her eyes, "Does Luo Luo even have this part of the language module?"

  "Ahem..." Tan Yunchang smiled stiffly to help Luo Zhan, "The dialogue function of this robot is indeed very powerful."

  "Yeah." Tang Ran nodded, seriously thinking about the "robot" problem.

  After a few seconds of silence, the three of them saw it with their own eyes, and the delicate face of the little girl who was lying on the table with her eyes closed slowly dyed a little bright red.

  Her voice softened : "I like him very much." 

       "..."

      Tan Yunchang and Lin Qianhua were afraid to look at Luo Zhan's expressions.

  Feeling the low air pressure coming from someone, Tan Yunchang could only bite the bullet and said: "Here, sister Tang Ran, you and your little bamboo horse were only children when they met, how do you know what you like or dislike... …"

  Tang Ran frowned slightly, and straightened up from the table with a slightly disapproving face. "He is the best looking boy I have ever seen. I know I like him."

  "… ......"

  Tan Yunchang looked at his opposite with fear-Young Master Luo, with a scourge face that abused the heart of a big girl, was curling his lips coldly.