94

Chapter 94

The main building of the Locke family, the physiotherapy room.

Luo Zhan wore loose and soft dark blue treatment gowns, lying prone on a dermal treatment bed in the treatment room.

The physiotherapy clothes on Luo Zhan's body are long pants and short-sleeved tops, and the parts from the elbows down are naked. Dew in the air. His complexion was a cool white color, which made the bruises on his exposed arms even more eye-catching.

Next to the physiotherapy bed, an old man who looked to be fifty or sixty years old but in good spirits wrung out the cotton towel soaked in the medicinal juice in his hand and dusted it in the air.

Luo Zhan, who was lying on the physiotherapy bed, frowned slightly, and turned his head to the other side: "What is added to this medicine soup?"

The old physiotherapist laughed: "Think it smells bad?"

"It must smell unbearable."

"That's strange," the old physiotherapist said jokingly, "our little young master can even carry the Luo family's family method, how can the taste of a medicinal soup not be able to bear it?"

Luo Zhan heard this: "That was a family law that was taken for refusing marriage, and now it is endured in vain."

"Oh? If the conditions are the same, then the little young master can let this taste?"

While talking to Luo Zhan to distract Luo Zhan, the old physiotherapist put a hot cotton towel on Luo Zhan's right arm and slowly massaged it.

No matter how light the strength is, it is also an injury, not to mention if you want to rub the blood under the skin, too light force has no effect - the old physiotherapist's strong and rough hands pressed up through the medicated cotton towel, Luo Zhan's eyebrows have already wrinkled along the pain instinct.

Taking a breath of cool air, Luo Zhan pillowed the low pillow on the physiotherapy bed, and lazily hooked the corner of his lower lip: "If the conditions are changed to the same, don't say let me endure this taste, let me drink it dry."

The old physiotherapist was stunned, and his strength was lost.

"...... Tut. "

Luo Zhan was pressed to the sore spot, gritted his teeth to suppress the muffled snort, but his body couldn't suppress his instincts.

When the nervous system that was "kidnapped" by the pain of that moment returned to normal function, Luo Zhan laughed angrily, and turned his head to look at the old physiotherapist——

"The Luo family's family laws are actually two sets, right? The upper set was beaten at my grandfather's, and the lower set was to send you here for physiotherapy? "

"Sorry young master, people are old and their hands are unstable."

The old physiotherapist smiled good-naturedly, lowered his head and continued to massage Luo Zhan's bruised position, "In order not to marry the Tang family who suffered so much, how much does the little young master dislike her?"

Luo Zhan leaned back: "I didn't suffer for her."

"What is that for?"

"...," Luo Zhan lowered his eyes, and at a certain moment the corners of his mouth unconsciously hooked, "Secret."

The old physiotherapist laughed: "Okay, then I'll wait to see the little young lady who has not yet entered the Luo family's door and made a mess outside the Luo family, and can also make the little young master who has never been slapped since childhood to be beaten into such a powerful young lady."