Chapter 13 Season 3 Finale: Moving Onwards

"JJ! Breaking news! I got a huge scoop for you!" Ned called while running, in the middle of the night to the office of J. Jonah Jameson, chief editor of the Daily Bugle.

"What is it?! The secret identity of that menace?!" Jameson wondered with excitement.

"No sir! It's something else way big! The ownership to Oscorp Industries' operations in New York has been transferred to that shady perfume company CEO Roderick Kingsley!" Ned explained.

"Then why didn't you say so earlier!? What are you waiting for, a compliment?! Get out there and get us that scoop before anyone else does!" Jameson ordered in his usual loud tone.

"Roger that sir! See you later with something for the paper!" Ned responded before running off to get the scoop.

In a clean and somewhat fancy penthouse, located in a luxurious condo with a huge glassy view of the city ...

"Ugh, thesis work is just garbage. But, for the creds, better finish this; get the degree; and... hopefully, huuuugh..."

Sitting up on her king-sized bed with a foldable lap table was a platinum-haired bombshell beauty in a comfortable oversized long sleeved paired with some white cotton tights, finishing her masters' degree with a motive and mission in mind. She is internally conflicted between choosing her own path to free her father and the ideal path a certain someone hoped for her behalf...

"Man, you know what, let's take a break for a while," the girl sighed as she stretches her arm up high before hopping out of her bed and looks around her closet filled with black or dark-colored clothes. "Okay, eenie meenie minie mo, which one should I wear for show?"

Catching her attention is a skin-tight spandex suit with white furry tassels on its forearm and calf sleeves, holding a black eye mask on its collar.

"Hmmmm, not tonight, 'cause I'm not in the mood," says the girl as she turns away from the suit and closes her closet before lying on her bed in an elegantly seductive manner, wondering how Spider-man would react to seeing her again after a long while, blankly staring at an ESU identification card laid next to her, with her portrait and name, Felicia Hardy, printed on it. "Sometimes, I forget that I can be just another girl any day."

To hide and contain her sad feelings, she forces herself to sleep through the night with tears leaking down her eyelids.

Weeks have passed after that great revelation and battle against Norman's band of madmen, Peter has been greatly overwhelmed from his return that it haunted him once more, but not for long on a momentous day...

"Say chess!"

"Cheeeess!"

Just days before the start of summer vacation, Midtown High School's graduation day arrives with all the families and guardians present for their children's greatest time to grow up! Everyone's scattered around to be merry with their families and guardians before hanging around with their cliques, talking about their futures...

"Man, never thought I'd pass high school," Hobie huffed beside Bobby, who is itching his back and nape from the graduation gown's nasty texture.

"Hobes, c'mon, you aced Science while managing to stay on the varsity, how wicked is that?!" Peter pointed out, getting out of Flash's strong noogie hold after their wacky group photo as Midtown High's batch of graduating students.

"Oh Peter, I am so proud of you!" Aunt May screamed while running over to proudly embrace Peter. "If your Uncle Ben were still around, he would be reckless in spending to celebrate this new chapter in your life."