Chapter 21

Hay you guys:) Before I start this chapter I just wanted to say I have so many ghost readers and anyone who writes understands how frustrating it gets at times for people to be reading and not voting. Please Please Please vote:) It also motivates me to write faster!!

Chapter dedicated to Amaf00dloVer :)

Thank you<3

************

JORDANS POV

My heart was pounding. I could literally hear it banging at my chest. Is she even going to come? Has she already packed her bags and left? No she wouldn't do that would she? I mean I had only known her for a few weeks but I felt as if Ive known her for years. I felt a trust build up in between us but I bet that trust is one-sided since my stupid slip up earlier. What was I thinking?

I hope the breakfast would lighten up the mood. If she comes that is. I never really believed in God that much but I still mumbled a silent prayer and by the end of it I heard a shuffle from the bushes.

There she was. She came.

She looked so beautiful. The dress she was wearing hung a little past her knees and the belt showed of her curves. I couldn't control my selfish eyes and quickly eyed her top to bottom. Her hair was in a messy bun which I always loved. I mean how could I not? It showed off her features and as the sun reflected on her her big brown eyes had a small sparkle in it.

The sparkle wasn't as shiny as it usually was. I knew I played a part in that. I am such a fuck up. I should have just kept my mouth shut when Maddy asked me. She didn't know my full story. So to them I was just a big dickhead towards girls. That wasn't the case though. I wasn't really like that. I need her to know this but I don't know how to start. How to explain. I don't even know if she would believe me. I never talk about this to anybody.

It seemed as if she was uncomfortable. She kept shifting. I should say something but what? Umm...

"Would you like to sit down?" I internally slapped myself. Of course she would. She didn't say anything, just nodded before taking her seat. I tucked her in then wondered over to my own seat.

I still didn't talk. I wanted to tell her that she looked beautiful. That I need her. I am such a loser. I wanted her to start the conversation but as soon as she did I regretted wishing so.

"I don't know why you are bothering with this whole setup. You are right we aren't dating and I was stupid to think that anything would happen between us. I know you won't be with someone like be but I was still curious as in what you had to say. I always let my curiosity get ahead of me that's the only reason I am here. I want to hear your shitty excuse as to why I should stay and more importantly why I should care about anything you say."

AMIYAS POV

I don't know where that outburst came from. The defendant side of my emotions was definitely winning my internal battle. I could feel the blood rushing to my face. He was shocked and I could tell he didn't know what to say by my sudden ambush. I wasn't going back now. I couldn't. If he wanted me to stay he must have the most mind blowing story ever. We sat there in even more silence. I folded my arms and cleared my throat to prove I was still waiting for him to reply. None of us had touched the food on our plate yes and the tension was at an all time high. Then finally he spoke. He looked nervous. What type of bull excuse was he trying to come up with?

"Amiya you need to understand that I am not really good at expressing what I am feeling. I don't usually talk about how I feel. I didn't mean what I said earlier. Please understand that." He looked sincere and my pro Jordan side wanted to come though but it just didn't.