Chapter 8

PREVIOUSLY ON INCEST....

"Jo.. Jo.. Jordan!" Wh.. What are you doing here? I mean how are you? I mean.."

"It's ok Amiya, I know where I'm not wanted" he mumbles as he begins to walk away. Jesus he is packed. His sweat shines through him making him look like an Angel. Why am I not calling for him. Call him fool. Jordan! My mind keeps screaming his name but nothing is coming out. Jordan! Nothing still.

Just say it already! "Jordan!" I hopelessly cry out. Way to go, real smooth. He turns around with eyes on the floor which quickly rises as the words I say stumble out of my mouth without consulting my brain, 'what if you are wanted here?'

*******************

JORDANS POV

I could act like I don't care or I can tell her what exactly is on my mind now. I decided to play it cool though. Act like nothing has happened.

'Would you like to walk around?' She says bringing me back to reality.

'Yeah why not?'

We were silent for a long time till she let out an lousy huff which was followed by 'I saw you last night but before I could get up and say hello you had vanished.'

Play. It. Cool. 'Yeah I was umm late for this thing that umm yeah...' Way to play it cool. 'You were busy anyway, I see that you have sorted things out with him.' I knew Nathan's name. Of course I did. I didn't trust myself enough to mention that cheating cow though.

'Nathan...' i cut her off by crashing my lips into hers. At first she was resistant then i felt her soft lips slowly brushing mine. Then i pulled back. I wanted her. She wanted me and the fact that she kissed my back gave me hope.

'We both know what you want. You just don’t want to leave behind what you are used to. You need to realize that Nathan isn't good for you. You know that.' I knew she wanted to say something but couldn't form her words. I needed to make her realize that i was the one she wanted. I needed to show her i was serious about being with her even though we had just met. 

'I don’t want to be in a position that i have to choose between you two.'

I pushed the loose strands of her hair behind her ear and stared into her eyes. Damn. Something inside me melted from how beautiful she looked. 'Im not asking you to choose. I'm asking you to give me a chance. Come over to my house later and we can talk over dinner. Just to make it clear i'm not asking you I'm telling you.' Before she could reply i kissed her cheek and jogged off.

*********

AMIYAS POV

Nathan had to meet up with an old friend who was in town for the night and Katie left this morning since her boyfriends mum was very sick. Then there's me. What was I doing? I had a boyfriend but here I am still debating whether i should wear red lipstick or go with a more nude color so i could go meet up with some guy i barely knew. Wait though. I did know him. I felt like i knew him more than I knew Nathan and i had known Nathan for longer than I can remember. I don't know whether I really liked Jordan or i just liked the idea of him. The idea of trying something new and adventurous. I could hear girls all around school calling me a slut if they knew what was going on right now but i didn't care. I just needed to know what i’m feeling. 

***That night***

As the taxi pulled up to Mason’s house I started to get even more awkward. I mean I could always tell him I started having bad cramps but I knew if I didn't go to this dinner I would walk away from something even more confused than I was before. When the driver stopped I looked out the window and looked back to the driver. This couldn't be Mason’s house. This looks like a house that only celebrities could afford. “I think this is the wrong house.”