Chapter 6

To say I had a sleepless night was an under statement. Nathan's letter did not leave my head for one second. I don't even know why I care. I should have packed his things that night and left it out the door.

I should hear him out though. If he wants to give me a cock and bull story I can always get up and leave. knowing Nathan he's not a confrontation type if it wasn't important. Yet again I didn't think he was the cheating type either.

What to do what to do.....

There was knock on the door and whilst debating whether to ignore it or not, the person knocked again. I groaned whilst getting off the bed.

Relief swept over me when I saw who it was,'KATIE.'

'Missed me?'

'Let's not even get started on that but I thought you were getting back tomorrow?'

'Yeah but Nathan called me'

The smile that I had managed to build fell in less than a second. Nathan, of course.

'Look Amiya, what he did was definitely not right but I really think you should hear him out,' she smiled but I could tell she had something else that was bothering her.

'Well I'm not going. He did what he had to do and I'm doing what I have to and it's over.' I tried making it sound as convincing as ever but to be honest I didn't even convince myself.

'Your lying,' crap.

'That obvious?'

'Yhup. C'mon we have a lot to do before seven,' looks like she made up my mind for me. I'm going.

The rest of the time Katie and I worked on my facial expressions that hide my actual emotions away, which is apparently harder than you think. She also lent me a dress which she said made me look irresistible since it showed off all of my curves.

********************

At 7:30 I walked into the restaurant feeling a lot more confident than I did earlier. I spotted Nathan already seated looking quite nervous. Remember Amiya no matter what he says keep your cool.

Nathan's eyes widened as he saw me and he gulped. 'Amiya you look, beautiful. Wow.'

I was about to say thank you when I remembered no affection to start with. I took a seat,' you have an hour start talking'

'Don't you want to get a drink or something first babe?'

'Fifty five and a half minutes,'

'Ok well, here we go. A few months ago my fathers company started crashing as his competitor was stealing all his major customers. The girl I was talking to happened to be the daughter of my fathers competitor. My father asked me to get close to her get all information I can about her fathers plans. At first I refused because I had you. Then my father started becoming more and more stressed started drinking more so I had to. I couldn't tell you 'cause you would be crushed. I'll break it off though I can't stand this. I can't get you off my mind and it's driving me nuts. I......' I cut him off with my lips crashing on his. damn he looked so damn sexy when he was nervous. I couldn't help it. So much for playing hard to get.

After a minute or so Nathan pulled back n whispered,'does this mean I'm forgiven?'

I just answered him by kissing him and nodding with a smile.

'Let's go for a walk it's really stuffy in here.'

An hour later we were laying down under the stars laughing and messing about. Then Nathan sat up. He had a disturbed look on his face.

'What's wrong?'

'Why?'

'Why what?'

'Why did u forgive me so quickly?'

'Because I believe you. I know how your father can be. He can pressure you to a point where you don't even know what to do anymore.'

He smiled and leaned in to kiss me. Before I closed my eyes though I saw a pair of sad green ones looking into mine with a single rose in his hand.

***************

END OF CHAPTER

FORGIVE ME? I HAD EXAMS SO ITS HARD TO FIND TIME TO WRITE!!!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT I DONT MIND CRITICISM!!!! :D

LOVE YOU ALL xoxo

PS: FOR ALL YOU DIRECTIONERS HOW DO YOU LIKE THE MIDNIGHT MEMORIES VIDEO?? AND MY BELIEBERS THE CONFIDENT VIDEO??