Chapter 30

Please go check out my new story it's called Tears Beneath The Skin:)I can assure you that it will be 100000 times better than this book!!!

Also please go vote on previous chapters of you haven't already!! I'm going to have a vote goal for the next chapter!!

******

I gave myself one last look. I didn't recognize the girl who stared back at me. She was beautiful. She was all pampered up. Skin was glowing and her makeup was on point.

Not even at prom had I felt this beautiful. I always went for a tomboyish look which I now realize didn't do me any justice. No wonder Kate was alway on my case.

My hair was tied up so the makeup Grace had done for me could stand out. It was pinned perfectly and not a single hair was out of place. The eye makeup brought out my dull brown eyes.

My posture was looking the best it had in years due to how tight the dress was. It king of reminded me of the eighties when women actually held themselves up with pride. Even though I was feeling extremely girly I still kept to my flats. Grace tried to bargain with me but no matter who tries I can't just betray my flats. They have been so loyal to me since I was a child why betray them for one night? I hated heels. I couldn't do anything in them. I also kept it simple with the jewelry, wearing a simple gold necklace and matching bracelets.

The thing that was pulling everything together was the dress. The dress was stunning. It was a figure hugging mermaid dress. It was black with sequences carefully sewn in. I loved the fact it was strapless but was still so classy instead of trashy.

"Jordan's eyes are going to pop out of his skull when he sees you," the blond haired girl stated when I walked out the door. I was heading towards the staircase and she had just finished getting dressed.

I really hope it does.

"It's all thanks to you and you also look very stunning," I replied honestly. We walked down the stairs together. We were both quiet but the butterflies in my insides were fluttering endlessly.

I really wanted a reaction from him but what I got was even better than my expectations. He didn't even glance at Grace. He's eyes were locked on me. not in an inappropriate way but more in admiration.

He stood up from where he was and slowly walked towards me. The butterflies were on some sort of high right now. they were going ballistic and my heart was catching up. I had never seen him look at me like this. Even when's first came to visit him he didn't have this look on his face.

I truly felt like I was the most beautiful girl on the planet at that moment.

"Staring is rude," I said trying to lighten the mood but it was only loud enough for both of us to hear.

"There's an exception if one sets their eyes on the most beautiful girl in the world," he smirked leaning in closer.

"Well if you see her let me know," I said trying to no sound too confident.

"Well hello there mam. I happen to believe that you are the most beautiful woman in the world and I just wanted to let you know." What am I supposed to say to that?

"Well hello there sir you don't look too bad yourself."

"Too bad?" He mocked," I know I look amazing. Tom Ford never fails me," he boasted.

I rolled my eyes at how cocky he was.

"Okay okay no need to rub it in." I admitted defeat. I couldn't lie to myself he did look breath taking. He definitely dressed to impress. To make it even better we were matching. Black to black and his gold handkerchief matched my jewelry.