Chapter 1

'Amiya...' I could barely concentrate on my mothers words as I brushed my hair and pinned it neatly to the side. The excitement kept growing inside of me! It was finally graduation. I had been waiting for this day to come ever since I could remember and it's finally here.

I made my way down stairs and gave my mum a kiss good morning! The pancakes on the table were appetizing but due to the butterflies that had already filled my stomach I had only managed to take in two bites.

I started to day dream about after graduation. How I was going to Paris with my best friend Katie, her boyfriend Matt and my boyfriend Nathan.

To most people this would we just another trip but to me it was going to be my first down out of America. The furthest I've ever been out of Maryland itself is New York, which isn't far at all.

Being raised with a single parent you could say you haven't grown up well off. My mum still did everything in her power to have me experience all the things I've dreamed of. Now look at me. I'm going of to the city of love with the people I love....

Interrupting my thoughts was the phone buzzing on the table. It was Katie. 'Hello'

'Im about to leave my house, I better see you at the pre graduation party in fifteen,' she stated and I could tell she heated the sigh I let out because she added,' common you promised, it's one of our last high school parties'

I still had a lot of packing to do because straight after summer I was off to college. She was right though. It could be fun.

I finally gave in and replied,' see you in fifteen.'

I could feel her smiling through the phone as she said 'bye' and rung off. I might as well get changed once as for all.

***************

Katie was right. The party was great. There weren't too many people and the music was just perfect.

The rest of the day moved pretty quickly. Even graduation was a blur to me as I reflect back at it the last thing I remember is everybody throwing their hats up and Nathan giving me a kiss on the forehead.

Now I'm sitting in the middle of the Washington airport waiting for out flight. It was 5am. Katie had fallen asleep on Matts shoulder and he was going through his phone.

Nathan leaned in closer and whispered in my ear 'you ready for this babe,' he gave me that signature smile of his and cupped my face as he always does. All I could do was smile and nod. Summer was going to be a blast.

At that moment the speaker announced that our flight was going boarding and out of excitement I jumped up and picked up my bags. I could hear Nathan give a small chuckle behind me.

***********

Paris was as beautiful as I expected. Our hotel room wasn't giant but it wasn't small either. Nathan and I stayed in one room whilst Nathan and I stayed in the other. I was completely exhausted and all I wanted to do was sleep. I soon as I took a shower I fell flat onto the bed. I felt the be sink in deeper and I turned to face Nathan.

'Come on it's our first night and m your planning on sleeping.'

'Yeah, my body is killing me,' I simply replied.

'Maybe I can make it relax a bit,' he said in a soft voice and winked.

'Nathan...!' I could feel the blood rushing to my face. Like always when he talks about that.

'Hay, you know I'm joking,' he said and laid back down. We remain silent for a while. It wasn't an awkward silence though. Then he broke the silence with,' you better get some sleep, we are going to see Paris for real tomorrow.' He kissed me gently and a few minutes later I could hear his light snoring.

Through all the excitement of being in Paris I couldn't help but think there are other things in store for me this summer. I guess I'll just have to wait and see day by day.

*******

END OF CHAPTER XXX

HI GUYS I KNOW ITS A SLOW START BUT PLEASE GIVE THIS BOOK A CHANCE XOXO