Don't Touch Her

"Ban!"

"King!"

"Ban!"

"King! Come back!" Y/n called out as They all tried yelling out for the two Sins who had left but it was no use, they didn't get an response. However, they continued to walk around.

"Man where'd those two run off to now?!" Diane complained as elizabeth walked behind y/n with her hands on her shoulders as elizabeth felt safe being close near her but meliodas glared at elizabeth.

"Those two are gonna get their ass beaten for leaving and having us to search for them tch" y/n scoffed as meliodas tried to hold y/n hand but she would slapped it away with a glare on her eyes.

But suddenly y/n halted her movements and elizabeth quickly stopped walking to not bump into her.

"Is everything okay?" Elizabeth asked y/n when she stopped walking.

"I don't think we're alone here." She replied with a serious tone as her reply only made elizabeth grip on her shoulders slightly tighten in fear.

Meliodas looked around studying the Necropolis to see if theirs anyone beside them even hawk stayed close to y/n side.

"Um... I don't see anyone around here but us." Elizabeth answered back to y/n.

"Yeah no ghosts have appeared and tried to scare us or anything." Hawk said as he also began to look around.

"Actually I'd be terrified if one had." Elizabeth said as she began to suddenly felt very nervous and scared, even hawk seem to looked disturbed too.

"There's obviously no point in hangin' around here, why don't we go look for those two now. what do you say?!" Hawk's voice rose in pitch in fear

"Sounds good to me!" Elizabeth agreed quickly even her voice also raising a few octaves as meliodas roll his eyes but sees y/n had her hand on top of elizabeth hand and holding it, giving her hand a slight gentle squeeze making elizabeth blush but meliodas very angry and jealous as y/n started walking forward again with no hesitation but kept her gaurd up even meliodas too making sure no one attacks his wife while elizabeth tried to keep her hands on her shoulders from shaking.

They continued walking for a while and there was still no sign of Ban or King. "There's no sign of em'."

Y/n sighed of annoyance and frown.

"Maybe they both got bored and just went back to the real world."
Hawk said but they stopped walking when they noticed a woman in the middle of their path with her hand stuck in her chest.

"Who's that?"

"Hello y/n the (animal/fav) Sin. How do ya do Diane the Serpent Sin and meliodas the dragon sin? My name is Guila, a Holy Knight."

"Wait how did you get here?"hawk questioned "Simple, by dying." she answered.

"Uh, did she just say she got here by dying?" hawk question confused "She sure did." y/n answer to hawk as she reach to her broken sword slowly and narrows her eyes.

"Then that probably means this lady is bad news isn't she?"

"I'm afraid so. Really bad news." Meliodas grew serious after his statement, his eyebrows furrowed. Guila pulled out her rapier and pointed it upwards sending a powerful gust of wind towards them. Y/n and Diane even meliodas looked unfazed as they stood taking the gust of wind easily, while elizabeth and hawk was taken aback by the move and almost went tumbling backwards. But, two arms held elizabeth by the waist making sure she wouldn't be blown away. Hawk however wasn't lucky and got blown back by the move.