The Unholy Knight

"This kid is one of the Eight Deadly Sins?" Slader questioned as his eyes focused on the pink-haired male.

"I can't believe it," Simon muttered to himself, his mouth slightly agape while staring at gowther as he kept using his sword to block y/n from moving any further.

"I know, but he stopped my fully charged arrow with his bare hands. I just can't imagine some ordinary kid would be able to pull off a stunt like that." Weinheidt said as he walked over to his comrade as he held his bow.

"That is correct. There can't be no doubt." Gowther lifted his hand, "I am indeed Gowther the Goat Sin."

Ban jumped up beside Gowther, taking steps around him while allowing his eyes to wander on him as he examine him, "Wow! So back then you were wearing that armour, huh?" He leaned over closer to gowther, "I always figured it was some giant old man who was stuffed inside there." A smirk appear on his lips.

Gowther's golden eyes scanned over Ban's figure, "Given your posture, gaze, tone of voice, attitude, as well as that scar I'd presume that you're Ban the Undead." He analysed ban without the blink of the eye.

ban leaned back, "Now that's the Gowther I remember!" He chuckled with smirk still on his face.

"He's one of the Eight Deadly Sins, too?" Jillian's question went unanswered as the conversation continued.

"And that young man..." Gowther began once again, turning his head to the blonde haired male who somehow gotten the yellow bond off him having him to be free which shocked the female knight of seeing meliodas got out of the bond easily, "Who appears just as I remember him from years ago must be..."

Meliodas grinned, lifting his hand to proudly point at himself, "You got it! I'm Captain meliodas!" he announced, making Simon's eyes bulge out of his head, "HOLD ON! This kid is the leader of the Eight Deadly Sins?!" He shouted, staring over at where meliodas is at, causing him to turn his head to the shocked member of Roar of Dawn, "Yeah. Surprised?"

"It's astonishing."

"And that young lovely lady over there." Gowther looked over at y/n, who smiled, "yep its me y/n, glad to see you again gowther." Simon eyes widened, "wait, she's the second leader of the Eight Deadly Sins and the wife of the dragon sin!"

"You got that right!" Y/n smirked.

"You mean that you can't tell from their face?" Ban asked gowther, "Then what do you think of that guy?" He asked, lifting his hand to point at King who is floating in the air, yellow bonds of electricity still around him, "Ready for this one?" He asked his comrade before telling him, "That's King!"

"No." Gowther spoke to the fox sin, "That's someone else." He added while Ban lowered his hand, "Bone structure, voice, and body odour It all indicates another person."

"Odour?" Ban lifted an eyebrow as he looked over at his comrade.

King hummed and turn into his human form as Jillian spoke "creepy!" The yellow bonds capturing him broke.

"It is him then. Undoubtedly." Gowther said once he saw King taking his other form.

"Wow, way to back track." Ban grinned widely.

Two loud claps demanded the attention of everyone around, "Wonderful!" Slader cheered, his pink-gloved hands still close to each other, "To meet not only Gowther, but four of the Eight Deadly Sins... So happy! I would love to ask you for a match but...what a pity In the very end our mission today is solely to return home with that Armour Giant's head."

Y/n turn from the masked man to Gowther, "By the way, who's inside of that armour?" She had her hands in her pockets as meliodas went over to y/n is side, getting her away from the knights and back to the sins side.