The Six Knights Of Black Vs The Eight Deadly Sins

Y/n's and meliodas even Bellion's swords are slammed against each others as meliodas smirked, bellion chuckled, grinning while y/n glared at him with annoyance in her (e/c) eyes "interesting. Looks like I won't get bored while the peon souls get cooked. Until we've prepared for the resurrection ritual, you two can keep me entertained!"

Bellion, meliodas and y/n step back away from one another as the demon went to swing his sword at y/n, but she dodged it, meliodas grabbed his wife, carrying her protectively and he leaped up, landing on one of the towers while he carried his wife who has her arms around his neck.

"Sorry, but... it looks like we're ones step ahead of you." She smirks, she could sense her lovely comrades nearby even her lover which had her overjoyed even meliodas grinned of sensing his comrades from the distance.

"What?" Bellion and his other comrades gasps, sensing multiple strong presences in the distances.

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶
Hawk's Mom came through the clouds as the sins had made it at the sky temple, just in time to try and save the people and rescue (d/n) and solaad home.

(D/n) and solaad look at their home. "We're back... to the sky temple!" She took a few steps forward with worry in her eyes, even solaad came with concern of seeing the destruction happening in his home."The demon clan! Ellatte..." she muttered, worried for her fiance. Even solaad hoped his sister and father were alright.

"Get the lead out!" Ban said, (d/n) and solaad glance over to see the sins come out of the tavern, ready to fight and take down the demon clan to save their home.

"You'll do anything to save them, right? Then let's go!" Ban grabbed solaad shirt behind and dragged him. The three of them jumped off Hawk's mom, and solaad nodded."Okay!" he grabbed his arm, carrying him with (d/n) beside him. She nodded with determind on her face as they headed off towards the sky temple with the sins following behind them.

"We're coming too! Merlin!" Diane called out as she jumped off, and merlin leaned her hand towards Diane, her hand glowing purple as her sacred treasure appeared in front of her."Magic cancel."

The Brunette giant grows back to her normal size, and her clothes get ripped off from her body growing. "apport!" Diane's had her orange outfit back on her, and her gideon appears beside her, having her to grab a hold of it.

"We won't let (d/n)'s and solaad's friends get hurt!" She exclaimed with determind.

"I'll head to the top of craggy peak." King said, flying off.

"Let's see... which one will make an interesting opponent?" Escanor said, wanting to fight a strong opponent.

Gowther looked over to see Hawk, who was in his sky manta form flying towards the tavern with vaness on her back, shrieking in fear. "Oh, a flying captain leftovers."

The flying pig continues going to the tavern as elizabeth comes out of the tavern with a smile on her face to see hawk. "Hawk! You're okay!" She said in relief.

But then rains of fire and ice rain down to hawk who yelped as he tried to dodge the fire and ice, but then an invisible wall appeared above hawk, protecting him.

"Glad you made it back." Merlin grin as hawk flies towards them "we're saved!"

"Hawk, where is y/n?" The goddess asked the pig who looked at the young princess."I don't know, but I know she's with meliodas, and they're probably somewhere."

Elizabeth frown of hearing this. She saw merlin disappeared and was with one of the four knights of black to fight him. The princess hoped that her lover was alright.