Meliodas Vs The Holy Knights

"It's been a long time, hasn't it, Captain of the Eight Deadly Sins?" said Hendrickson, looking down at meliodas, "It's just you right now?" He question as he and meliodas stared at each other coldly.

"Yeah. We lost the others somewhere along the way," meliodas said.

"You think you can face me without them? Still confident as ever, aren't you?" Hendrickson said as Arthur looked at them, 'captain of the eight deadly sins, then this person is...' he thought in his mind.

"Where are you keeping my wife, y/n?" Meliodas said angrily as she kept her eyes narrowed as he had an angry expression on his face."Give her back to me."

Hendrickson's face didn't change. "I'm afraid that's not possible."

That made meliodas scoffed and growled in anger as his orbs is filled with hatred then he jumped and aimed a kick at Hendrickson's face but Hendrickson blocked it with one hand then meliodas began to swing his sword furiously at Hendrickson. But the grandmaster dodged every swipe before countering with a punch.

Meliodas blocked it with his sword and scabbard, but it did push his back. All the way back to where Arthur is crouch down as he stares at meliodas on awe.

Arthur wondered where the wife of the dragon sin's and the second captain of the Eight Deadly Sins is, having him a bit worried of seeing her not here.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Woods can be heard hit together as gilthunder has fallen on his hands and knees while breathing heavily with sweat on him from the lack of training.

"What's the matter, little gil? Down for the count already?" Meliodas asked.

"I'm never gonna make it," y/n heard gilthunder say. "After all, there's no one stronger than you, y/n and father. Who can compete with that? I know I can't."

"Come on now," said y/n. "First, you've gotta do something about that negative attitude. I'm sure you'll be able to surpass your father in no time." The (h/c) haired female smile, trying to cheer the pink haired male.

"Your eyes can see through evil. Your mouth speaks only truth. Your heart is filled with justice. Your sword will crush the wicked," y/n, meliodas and gilthunder looked over over only to see Margaret walking towards them. "To stand by what you believe is right until the very end. Isn't that the most important thing when you're a knight?"

"Oh, Margaret," said Gilthunder, watching the princess walk closer.

"Nothing else matters," said Margaret. "Y/n, meliodas and your father play no part in it. After all, you're you. There's no doubt in my mind that you'll be the kindest, strongest Holy Knight of all. That's honestly what I believe."

Gilthunder nodded.

"Geez," meliodas said, folding his arms. "Get a room, you two." he had chibi expression as his words made Margaret and gilthunder blush.

Y/n lightly hit her husband's arm, who shrugged and has his arm over her waist as she rolls her eyes but smiles at the two young children.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thunder began to rumble. A single black cloud formed in the calm sky as the sound of lightning crackling is heard.

"A storm cloud?" Arthur questioned.

A single bolt of lightning raced through the air. Gilthunder was there going to meliodas, who blocked Gilthunder's attack without looking at him. Electricity crackled through the air.

Gilthunder attacked again, going for meliodas' back. They exchanged blow after blow.

Meliodas leaped back to give himself some room. Gilthunder followed. Their swords locked, sparks flying, lightning flashing.