Rescuing Them For Her

The female demon was looking at monspeet and derieri that had changed into their indura form as monspeet form had multiple long arms with long legs, his eyes wide than ever as his hair was wildly up, his skin in a darkish purple with marks of like drips down his face as derieri had large claw on her arm, her other one that was destroyed by sariel as her hair grew and had spikes along with a sharp tail on the end, her legs covered in spikes like even darkness marks across her eyes that is also widened like monspeet.

Y/n frown of how they become, she clenched into monspeet white cloak on her that she still has as she had a concern expression on her face, meliodas side glance his wife, frowning of how worried she is to them as the couple could tell that diane and King were frightened of the two commandments new appearance.

"Hey, y/n, meliodas, have any idea what we're looking at?" Diane asked the two demons, not giving a glance as she kept gazing at the two commandments that are in their indura form, which bring shivers down her spine.

"A dark power, the form a demon takes by sacrificing six of its hearts, called indura. Once that happens, it's over. They'll keep rampaging until they die." She explained to her comrades with nervousness in her (e/c) eyes, continued to be concern for them as she really hoped her goddess will save them, she will be able to do it but it will cause damaged to her a lot as diane gazed over at the (h/c) haired woman and the blonde man with a fearful expressions on her face.

"What? No way! We have to do something! If we don't, Britannia is finished!" She said with worried for the land and the people, even their allies."There's not a lot we can do at this point. Either wait till they've used up the last of their lives and die or..." she trailed off with worry in her (e/c) eyes for her goddess lover who stood in front of the two commandments that are growling at the two goddesses in front of them, glaring at them.

"I can be able to do it, but..." y/n looked down, and meliodas decided to continue for her."It will cause a lot of damage to her since taking out the indura from them cause a lot of work and power." This had diane and King be worry for y/n, they didn't want to see her get hurt as meliodas glance at his wife "you should let your goddess handle it cause you did use all your strength to save the hostage and the army's." He told her with concern and y/n look at her husband and frown, she knew that if she did tried to help, elizabeth will be upset and not very happy about it but the demon could tell that her lover will do anything to save them so she will let her handle them and try to save them.

"Lady, elizabeth, let us join forces and bring down these savage ugly beasts once and for all!" Ludociel told the princess of the goddess clan with a wicked grin on his lips.

"No." The female goddess decline which had ludociel be confused of hearing this "huh?"

The silver haired woman narrows her eyes, and her swirling iris in her golden eyes starts to glow as she has a determind expression on her face. "I'll save them!" She declared 'I'll save them no matter what, I'll save them for you, y/n. I won't let you see anyone you love get killed again!'

She swore to herself that day when she saw y/n suffered from seeing someone she loved hurt that she will do everything in her power to protect the people she cared whether they are enemies or not to the goddess, she will make sure that y/n will have a life with no pain and suffering ever again.

If only they knew the horrible suffering that would come their way when it was almost the end of this holy war.

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

Elizabeth iris swirl started to glow and began to grow, a high pitching whirring sound is heard as her left two wings started to glow brightly golden, extending them a bit bigger while her other wings also glowed brightly and extended them as well.