Meliodas Vs Ban

Ban walked out of the Boar Hat nonchalantly. Meliodas' word echoed in his head, "Don't think I've forgotten our promise. Tomorrow morning, top of the mountain behind us, okay?" Ban raced up the path, reaching the top of the mountain quickly.

Ban could remember the talk, he had between him and y/n when she had come back with meliodas after walking Elizabeth back to her home.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♡ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Last Night~

Ban was taking a sip of his ale as the sins had already gone to their rooms to go get some sleep.

The door of the tavern was heard open and closed, having Ban to side glance to see meliodas, and y/n had come back.

Y/n looked at Ban with a blank look as she glanced over at meliodas. "meli, can you leave me and Ban alone, please?"

Meliodas looked at his wife, then gazed over at Ban, then let out a sigh even though he didn't want to. He had no choice but to do it.

He nodded and gave her a small kiss on the cheek and gave a glare to Ban, who returned it as the dragon sin went upstairs to his and his wife's bedroom.

Y/n walked over to Ban and sat down on the seat beside the fox sin who glanced over at him. "You want some?"

The (f/a) sin stared at Ban and shook his head, declining his offer. "No thanks." She smiled.

"Meliodas told me that you know what happened between me and him... the goddess horn told you, huh?"

Ban flinch and frown, looking down. "Why didn't you tell me or any of us, we could've helped, do you not trust us?" He looked over at y/n, who was looking at the counter with a frown on her lips.

"Of course, I do. It's just that, I was worried that you guys would see me being weak and see me differently cause I had myself be in this situation without even fighting back."

The fox sin stared at her with a sad expression on his face, and then he had his hand on top of hers, holding it as he spoke, "Look at me y/n."

She looked at her comrade, who had a soft look on his face. "I would never see you anything differently, never. I'm sure the others won't as well because you are special to us y/n, very dear to us. I just wish that I could stop the pain that you had been going through because of him." He stroked her knuckles with his thumb.

"You aren't alone, y/n. Not anymore. If you want to talk to someone about how you're going through, I'm here for you. I will not tell the sins yet cause I'm sure you would rather tell them yourself." The demon woman nodded, agreeing of wanting to tell the sins by herself, not by anyone else.

"Y/n, I promise you, me, and the sins will protect you and make sure you are happy no matter what." He give her a smile as y/n hearts warmed up and could feel tears starting to form in her eyes as her body tremble lightly.

"Why would you go so far to save me and keep me safe, Ban? I'm just a comrade to you, and you have someone you love dearly." She sniff quietly as Ban wrapped his arms around her and hugged her close as she had her face buried into his chest.

"You're more than just a comrade to me, y/n. Yes I do have someone I love and care but with her gone, you came to my life and made it more happy, just living in a world without you and her here is like hell, that's why you always make my world more better than it was before." He kissed her head as y/n blushes lightly as she sniff, letting some tears fall as she wrapped her arms around his waist, hugging him close.