Return Back To Your Side

"It's hopeless! We don't stand a chance." One of the knights shouted as they were running away from fraudrin and zeldris, not able to take them down.

"Let's just withdraw and regroup for now." The other knight told the group, but then a red lightening was zapped towards the group of knights, having them halt and turn their body, facing the two commandments.

"Most certainly, zeldris of piety is one to fear. He's the surrogate of the demon king and demands respect. Those who turn their back on him in any way are essentially betraying him and will be forced into submission." Fraudrin explained as he was in his red armor with his arms crossed against his chest.

"Starting now, we are the demon king's servants." The knight said with an emotionless look on him.

"And we all serve you as well, sir zeldris." The other female knight told the raven haired man.

Fraudrin smirked, he turn his gaze over to zeldris only to have his smirk fade away of seeing the raven haired demon not even enjoying this, he was looking in the distance with a blank look on his face.

The short demon even had light bags underneath his eyes, showing that he hasn't been sleeping well even his hair looked a bit messed up even the commandments of selfless could closely see his dark orbs were filled with regret and sadness.

The young prince was looking to the side, remembering what happened between him and his lover a couple of weeks ago to check up on her.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

~Few Weeks Ago~

Zeldris was hiding himself in the shadow of the forest. He gazed at his lover, who was at the lake, scooping up water in the bucket before placing it beside her.

The raven haired man frown with sadness in his dark eyes, he had his hand on the tree as he could see y/n's eyes filled with pain and sorrow as she then grabbed the other bucket before using it to scoop up more water into the bucket.

"I know you're there, zeldris..." y/n sternly said, causing her lover to flinch, and he came out of the shadow."I came to check up on you, my love."

A bitter laugh comes out of her mouth. "Check up on me? Oh really? Or are you perhaps just coming here to make yourself feel better, huh?" She looked over at him, her eyes narrowed as she put the bucket beside her, standing up.

Zeldris frowns "y/n, please. I just wanna make sure you're okay after..." he trailed off "after your brother murdered my husband in cold blood?" She glared at him."Why did you make me watch, huh? After I had already seen the love of my life died in front of many times!?" She clenched her fists, her body trembling."Didn't you promise me that you would never make me feel pain again!? Didn't you promise me you would treat me better after what meliodas did!? But what did I get, you ignoring my pleading and made me watch the person I cared died in front of me!" She loudly said.

"Y/n! It had to be done! With meliodas in the way, he could've stopped of what we were doing, so we had to kill him!" Zeldris argued."Then you should've killed me cause you knew that I'm powerful than you and him and would stop you all!" She angrily told him.

Zeldris eyes widened. "I would never! Never in a million years would I kill you. I can't bear the thought of hurting you or killing you! Estarossa wouldn't either! He couldn't handle the thought of killing you by his own hands!"

"Then why didn't you-" she cut herself off when she realized something, her eyes widened then she looked down, chuckling bitterly, her smile filled with anger and sadness "your father ordered you, didn't he?"

Zeldris flinch and looked away, his eyes shadowed as he clenched his fists "so he did cause he knew that me and meli relationship will change and that killing him will have me broken and never able to help anybody and that I won't get in the way cause of my state..." she weakly laughed."I thought you wouldn't follow orders from your father if it involved me, but I was so wrong..."