Chapter 6

Lilian's POV

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes and Chase's heavy arms around my waist holding me impossibly close to him.

Oh my god,

I can't believe Chase is in my bed right now, why is he in my bed? How did he get here? What if my dad comes in and sees him?

The doors not even closed,

Before I can panic too many Chase grumbles and digs his head into my neck.

After a few minutes, I pry Chase's arms off of me and head to the bathroom to have a quick shower and get ready for school.

Once I'm done I change into school clothes and head back into my room to see Chase is still sleeping.

"Chase? Chase you have to get up for school," I say gently nudging his arm, Man is he a heavy sleeper.

"5 more minutes," he says groggily.

"Do you want breakfast?" I ask, the promise of food seems to wake him up.

I head downstairs to get the food while he gets ready.

"Hey, good morning kiddo." My dad says when I come into the kitchen.

"Morning," I say still sleepy.

"How did you sleep?" He says with a small smile growing on his face.

"Umm fine how about you," I say and quickly turn around as the blush grows on my face. Did he know? Was he going to be mad? Why is he smiling?

"Just so you know I'm happy your making friends but next time maybe ask or let me meet them before they spend the night, ok?" He says still sounding calm.

"I'm sorry I know I should have asked I just didn't expect to fall asleep so fast," I say

"It's ok, I trust you to make good choices," he reassures, "I'm going to be working late again tonight so it's frozen pizza for dinner." He says changing the topic.

"Ok, sounds good," I say grabbing some eggs and bacon out of the fridge for breakfast.

"Ooh, I'm running late, bye Lili see you probably tomorrow morning." He says running out the door, just as Chase comes down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Mmm, it smells good in here." He says referring to the bacon I was cooking.

"Thank you," I say quietly.

"So," he drags out, "I have this hockey game tonight and I was wondering if you would want to come to watch." I can get you, Laura and Violet a ticket if you want?" He asked.

I think about it for a minute, I know nothing about hockey but it could be fun, "Sure what time is it?"

"It starts at 5:30 but you can come at 5 if you want. It's at the big arena downtown, do you know it?" He said.

"I'll be there," I say as I finish cooking the eggs and bacon and grab some plates.

"This is amazing," he says putting a piece of bacon in his mouth.

"Thank you," I say, I'll admit it was very good.

"We got to go if we don't want to be late," I say as soon as I check the time.

Once we eventually get to school we go our separate ways, I head over to my locker to get my stuff for class when Violet comes up to me.

"Girl I just saw you come in with Chase, what is going on there."She says with the biggest smile on her face.