Chapter 35

•Lilian's POV•

Is this a date?

I have no idea.

People usually go out for food after a game, right?

What should I wear?

~Charlie's Angels~

Me: SOS

Violet: Where are you?

Me: My house.

Violet: On my way.

Laura: Girl you better be dying.

Me: Chase asked me to go to his game and then dinner after.

Laura: Holy Shit I'm on my way, stay right where you are.

Violet: OMG, I'm speeding there right now.

~~

Twenty minutes later we're all standing in front of my closet with clothes spread out all around us.

Laura picks up a brown jacket from my bed, "I vote for the brown jacket with the white sweater and black leggings," Laura says.

"I don't know the blue dress is cute," Violet says picking up a baby blue dress with small white flowers on it.

"Girl it's the middle of the winter she's not wearing a dress," Laura argues.

"She's got a point," I add.

"Fine I guess it's cute," Violet sighs dramatically.

I go to the bathroom to change, the sweater and jacket were a good idea since the rink will no doubt be cold.

A/n: OAE

"Ok, hair, what do you want?" Violet asked.

"I don't really care," I reply.

"How about we do a half-up style and leave your natural waves," Laura suggests.

"Sure." I shrug.

"Sit," Violet says gently grabbing my shoulders and pushing down so I'm sitting on the ground in front of my mirror.

~~

We've been done getting ready for a while now.

"What book did you get today?" Violet asked.

"I got the second Of-Campus series book," I say excitedly.

"Was there a note in this one?" Laura asks.

"Yes," I say shyly.

"OMG, your totally blushing right now," Laura squealed.

"I am not," I mutter.

"That was a blatant lie,"

"What time does the game start?" Violet says interrupting our conversation.

"Five thirty I think,"

"Let's play 'Beat the parent' it's one of my favourite games," I suggest.

I full-heartedly believe that it's one of the best games ever created, I've played so many times I've memorized the questions and answers so it makes me sound smart.

"How do you play?" Laura asks. I pull out the game from under my bed.

"It's a trivia-based game, there's a parent team and vice versa for kids, you take turns asking and answering questions every question you get right you move up one space.