Chapter 34

Lilian's POV

Laura: Good morning my sweet Lilian.

Me: Good morning.

Laura: How are you doing?

Me: Better I think.

Laura: Are you going to talk to him today?

Me: I don't know.

Laura: I personally think you should but I'll support whatever you decide, Ok.

Me: Thanks.

I barely slept last night due to a series of unfortunate events that went down.

I have social first block today, fun. That means a whole 90 minutes with a particular someone.

I don't usually feel like committing murder, but first time for everything, right? Even if her stories weren't true it's rude to talk about something so personal like that.

"LILI, you up?" my dad yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah," I call back.

I changed into a pair of blue ripped jeans, a black crop top and a brown zip-up sweater for school.

Once I'm downstairs I stop in front of the living room my eyes find a familiar big box sitting near the couch

Once I'm downstairs I stop in front of the living room my eyes find a familiar big box sitting near the couch. I walk to it and find the package labelled with a two.

I carefully rip open the paper, and the title 'Icebreakers' starts to show. I've been wanting to read this forever.

I turn to the first page...

Lili<3

Hello, it's officially day two, sticking with the hockey romance theme today.
Will you come to my game tonight and then go out for dinner with me after?
I remember the first time you came to one of my games, I realized that day that I always wanted to be there for you, whether you want me there or not. I'll be here.

—Love Chase

I quickly grab my backpack and throw my lunch in it. I say a quick goodbye before running outside.

I swing the front door open,

Chase.

He wasn't there.

He left.

Of course, he left, I can't expect him to wait all night for me.

I could just gather up the courage to come out earlier.

The blanket he had was nicely folded sitting on the steps alongside the thermos I had given him the night before.