Chapter 39

•Chase's POV•

My girlfriend.

She's perfect.

I woke up a while ago with Lili's perfect little body pressed against mine.

I may have to become a morning person if it means I get to see this in the morning.

We've slept in the same bed together before and I've had my arms around her, but never this close before, she's practically using me as a body pillow.

I am not complaining.

~~

"I want pancakes,"

"Make them then," I sigh, Tyler, Shawn and me are in the kitchen trying to decide what to make for breakfast.

The girls were upstairs curling their hair or some shit, I wasn't really paying attention.

Lili was standing in front of me.

You can't blame me.

The sound of giggles floods down the stairs and into the kitchen. Lili and the girls walk in laughing.

Lili usually has pretty curly wavy hair but right now it's straight.

It looks hot.

She smiles and walks to me standing with her back to my chest, I wrap my arms around her.

Shawn doesn't seem to notice them or at least he cares about breakfast more.

"How about that place we went to last time we were here?" Shawn suggested.

"Sure, whatever dude," Tyler sighs.

"What are we doing?" Laura asked.

"Going for brunch at this restaurant in town," Shawn explains.

"Brunch!?" Laura and Violet yell together.

Shawn nods hesitantly like he doesn't know if this is a good or bad surprise.

Laura and Violet just look at each speaking that silent girl language, they both nod before grabbing a very confused Lili's hands and running back upstairs.

"What in the fuckedy fuck just happened?"

Tyler and I just shrug, both as confused as he is.

Twenty minutes later the girls come down again only this time wearing different clothes, Lili is not wearing loose black leather pants and a cropped grey sweater.

It looks fucking great.

A/n: OAE

Violet and Laura are both wearing very similar outfits but different colour sweaters.

"What was the point?" Shawn asked looking at their new outfits.

"You said we were going out for brunch?" Violet answered.

"We are, but why did you have to change?" He asks.

"Our outfits were for breakfast here, not going out," she explains. Shawn just rolls his eyes.

"Let's go already, I'm hungry," Tyler whines.

"Who's going in what car," Laura asked when we walk outside.

"SHOTGUN," Shawn yelled dashing for the passing side door of my car.

"No," I deadpan. He raises an eyebrow.

"That's now reserved as a 'Lili and Lili' only seat," I explain.

"What if she's not in the car?" he smiles cheekily.