Chapter 45

Lilian's POV

For the past few days, Chase has been practically attached to my hip,

Not that I'm complaining at all, I love it.

It's the best feeling waking up beside someone you love and you know they love you back.

Today is our last day here, we fly out early tomorrow morning.

I think the plan for today is the beach, which is what we've been doing all day every day for the past few days.

"Are you ok?" Chase asks knocking on the bathroom door.

"Yeah, I'm just changing," I reply. Tying my hair back in a ponytail I examine the mirror one more time before leaving the bathroom.

Today I'm wearing a bikini with two different shades of pink fabric, one being hot pink and the other light pink. They tie together in the front.

A/n: OAE

My sunburn has faded a bit, thank god.

I've been religiously applying sunscreen all over. It's a pain in the ass but as long as I don't look like a cherry tomato I'm good.

I finish braiding my hair into two French braids that turn into pigtails near the bottom of my head.

"You almost ready?" Chase calls out from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Yup," I reply putting away stuff I had taken out to get ready.

Opening the door I see Chase sitting on the end of the bed scrolling through his phone.

He hears me and looks up, "How do you do it?" He asked.

I tilt my head slightly confused. "Do what?" I ask.

"Look so perfect in everything." He says placing his hands on my waist bringing me closer.

Bringing my hand up to his forehead I gently move a piece of hair out of his face.

"Your eyes are really pretty," I compliment, his eyes are the perfect mix of light brown and dark green.

I'm jealous.

His hand gently cups my cheek, his thumb running softly over my cheek. Sliding my bottom lip under my teeth I pull him closer to me.

"You kids almost ready," Mike asked knocking on the door.

Chase and I immediately take a small step away from each other.

Chase clears his throat.

"Yup, just grabbing my purse," I respond.

"Ok, we're leaving in twenty," Mike says, hearing his footsteps retreat down the stairs.

"Let's go," I say actually grabbing my bag.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower," Chase mumbles.

"You don't have time, we have to go," I say.

"Unless I want my parents to see this, I have to take a shower," he says glancing down. My eyes follow his.

I-

He chuckles at the shocked look on my face, giving me a small kiss he walks into the bathroom closing the door.

Slipping on my bathing suit cover-which is really just an oversized t-shirt.

Walking out of the room I hear the shower turn on.

Walking into the kitchen, I see Abby and Sophie sitting at the kitchen counter, "Morning Lili," Abby said smiling at me.

"Good morning," I smile grabbing some coffee.