Chapter 17

Chase's POV

"Holy fuck" Lili looks fucking stunning standing there in her bathing suit,

The fabric hugged her curves in all the right ways. The black colour perfectly complemented her lightly tanned skin, she was not helping my already tight swim trunks.

"Hi" she mumbles quietly as she makes her way over to me.

"Hey sweetheart," is all I can muster up, prying my eyes off her small frame "you look amazing."

"Thank you," she said bashfully.

"Let's go, people, last one in is a rotten egg" Shawn yells jumping into the pool.

"Looks cold," Lili says glancing down at the water and backing away.

The next thing I know my hand is on her perfect waist and I jump into the water with her in my arms, she quickly swims to the edge and asks Laura for a hand getting out when she gives it, Lili pulls her arm and Laura falls into the pool.

That's my girl.

My girl?

I can't say that can I? she's not mine- not yet at least,

Lili swims away from a now mad-looking Laura, she grabs a hold of my arm, though I don't think she knew what she was doing.

I pull her closer to me and wrap her legs around my waist so she's on my back.

I glance back over to Laura, and she has the biggest goofy grin on her face.

"I got you, don't worry. Nobody will get through to me to you." I reassure her.

After about four water fights and twenty minutes, later everybody was freezing cold.

"Ok, I'm done I can't do this anymore," Violet says as she gets out of the pool.

"Me too," Laura says joining her.

"Yup I'm out of here," Lili adds jumping off my back where she had been this whole time.

"Shawn where are your towels? Violet asks as all three girls stand there shivering.

"Oh, I'll grab them," he replies getting out too and walking towards the back door.

He returns a few minutes later holding six towels.

"Here you go," he hands us each a towel.

"Thanks," everyone says.

"Let's change back into our regular clothes then we can decide what to do next," Tyler says once everyone finishes drying off.

I headed back to Shawn's room where I left my clothes, and I changed back into my regular clothes, and we meet in the living room.

"I still can't believe my mom gave you guys' keys, she really doesn't trust me," Shawn whines.

"Just be thankful we don't use them more," Tyler says.

The girls walk back into the room, my eyes find Lili like they always seem to do, she was wearing an oversized white sweater and had her hair up in a messy bun.

It looked cute.

"I'm hungry," Violet complains.

"Well dinner should be ready soon, I'll go ask Gus," Shawn says before leaving towards the kitchen.

"Who's Gus," Laura asks looking very confused.

"He's Shawn's butler," Tyler answered.

"HIS BUTLER," Laura yells