ᥴꫝꪖρ𝕥ꫀ᥅ 1 || ❁

I was woken up by a loud sound which sounded like someone dropped another plate but it was in my room.

„What's going on?" I said while rubbing my eyes with the backs of my hands.

„I'm really sorry, Y/n. Did I wake you up? I just wanted to give the flowers some new water but I dropped the vase."

„Don't worry, Anna. I will clean that up." I said while getting up.

„Y/n how often do I need to tell you that I am your personal maid. I got to make sure that you don't do too much and that's why I'm living here with you and getting paid. It's not the reverse."

„Well Anna and you know that I won't let you do all of that housework. And now give me that broom."

꧁                   ❀                 ꧂

„Y/n! Get down here, it's time for breakfast." I heard my mother yell as soon as I finished picking up the pieces, that the vase splintered into.

„Coming!" I yelled back and got up from the floor.

„You maybe should get ready." Anna mumbled and I realized that I was still in my sleeping gowns.

„Goddamnit." I hissed as I quickly walked towards my dresser.

I picked out a blouse and some black pants because I couldn't stand dresses, for gods sake and as I finished I walked downstairs towards the dining room.

"What took you so long?" Mother immediately asked as soon as I took a step into the living room.

"I needed to get dressed." I just said and took a seat next to Anna.

"Should we practice some sword fighting after?" Father asked with a huge smile on his face.

"Yeah sure." I said as I was grabbing myself a bread, smiling because sword fighting and close combat were the things that I was actually good at.

"I might meet up with Enola later because we wanted to practice fighting." I added.

"Well, young lady. That won't work because the lords and the managers of a match fabric are planning a dance and you will go there too."

"Why do I have to go there? I mean I will never be a member of the house of the lords anyways." I said and put some butter on my bread.

"Because you need to find yourself a husband, or we will find you one." Mother just straight up said.

"I won't, don't even try marrying me to some rich dumbass. I will scare him off." I said rolling my eyes, trying to stay calm.

"We talked about this multiple times, Y/n." Mother sighed.

"Yes exactly, I told you multiple times that I won't marry." I said and took a bite of my bread.

"We will see about that." She said.

꧁                   ❀                 ꧂

After we finished breakfast, me and father went outside to practice sword fighting.

"You improved a lot in sword fighting." Father said as he tossed a sword towards me.