ᥴꫝꪖρ𝕥ꫀ᥅ 5 || ❁

(A/n: I've been listening to this song while writing this and idk why but it's just amazing-)

The days after our victory over Moriarty and Grail passed but it didn't feel like a victory.
It felt like I messed up and I truly did.
Because of my dumbness, the proof was burnt down. At least Enola managed to convince the women to leave that match fabric.
With these thoughts in my head, I was sitting at my desk, painting some flowers.

"Y/n! There's someone looking for you!" I heard my father yell from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back and tossed my paintbrush into a glass of water.

I walked down the stairs shaking because it was winter.
I was still waiting for it to snow because I just love the snow. Playing in the snow makes me forget my problems and all of that.

"Yeah?" I said as I walked to the door, not looking at the person there because I was concentrated on a dot of paint that must've gotten on my blouse while painting.

"We wanted to check after you because you didn't show up on the dances that were the last weeks." I heard a well known voice say.

"Good morning, Tewks." I said, still not looking up.
"Wait 'we'?" I asked and looked up just to see Enola standing next to him, holding his hand.
As soon as I saw her being so happy, a slight smile escaped my lips.

"Hello Y/n!" She kind of yelled as she was already jumping at me to hug her.

"I see how it is!" I said as I patted her back as she was hugging.
"You two togheter huh?" I asked and smirked.

"Maybe." Tewks said and I saw how happy they both were.

"Enola! You gotta tell me everything now." I said as I dragged her upstairs and left back a really confused Viscount Tewksbury, Marquess of Basilweather.
"So? Did he ask you to be his girlfriend?" I chuckled as I let myself drop onto my bed.

"Well not ye-" she started but I didn't even let her finish. I jumped off my bed, ran downstairs and playfully hit Tewks(who just randomly was sitting on a couch).

"Ouch! What was that for?" He asked and I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"You didn't ask her to be your girlfriend yet?" I asked and tapped on the floor with the tip of my left shoe.

"Well I didn't want to be too quick and I was afraid she would sa-" he said before I hit him again.

"You will ask her now, my dear dear lord or I will hit you until you run out of this house." I hissed and pulled him up on his feet.
His face only was inches away from mine in that moment and our noses almost touched but I pulled away quickly.
"And now go before I do what I threatened to do." I almost yelled and pushed him towards the stairs because Enola was still upstairs.

"No y/n! Don't!" He yelled as I dragged him towards Enola.

"This nincompoop has something to tell you I said, pushed him into my room and locked the door so they both were locked inside.

"Hey! Y/n Open up!" I heard Tewks yell but I just giggled.

"When you said what you should've said weeks ago."

"Enola.. I really like you as you know and I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend." Tewks said with his voice shaking.

"I- Yeah sure." She said and I could tell that she was blushing.
Then it went silent so I opened the door and they were obviously kissing.
Her hands were on his cheeks and he had his hands on her hips while she smiled into the kiss.
As I saw them like that I felt a sting in my chest but I wisely chose to ignore it.

"Ew- Now that's too much! Get yourself a goddamn hotel room!" I screeched and got them away from each other.

"Fine Fine!" Enola laughed and I playfully hit her before I pulled her and Tewks into a group hug.

꧁ ❀ ꧂

We spent the hours drinking tea and talking.
Im pretty sure that I was the third wheel but I didn't really mind.

"I have to go now." Enola said and got up. I'm onto another case and I gotta make sure to work on it." She mumbled and planted a kiss on Tewks' cheek.

"Bye darling." He chuckled and I had to smile because they were too cute.

"Y/n! There's a ball today and you're going. Tewksbury, you can come with us because then you don't have to go home and take a carriage from there." She yells out of the kitchen.

"Fine!" I yelled and rolled my eyes.
"I hate these dances." I sighed and opened my closet to look for a dress.
"What's the color of the decoration today?" I asked.

"Black." And I saw that he was wearing a black suit.

"Oh. Makes sense." I mumbled and picked out a beautiful black dress. I had a v shaped cutout and had golden details stitched into it.
I went to the bathroom to change and I also did my hair and makeup in 10 minutes.
As i stepped into my bedroom I could see Tewks staring at me.

"N-not bad." He chuckled and I was kind of confused by the stutter at the beginning of his sentence.

"Thank you." I said and smiled.
Tewks walked over to a book that was laying on my nightstand and opened it. In there was a pressed flower.

"You pressed the flower that I gave you a while ago." He said with a grin on his face.

"Yeah it's a really pretty flower." I said still smiling.
He then walked towards a picture on my other nightstand and stared at it. It was a picture of a boy with brown eyes and dark brown hair. He was 17 at the time it was taken.

"Who's that? Your secret lover?" He said with a teasing undertone in his voice.

"N-"

"Why did you never tell me about him? I would love to meet him." He chuckled.

"He's not my-" I tried saying.

"Then why is there a picture of him on your nightstand?" He asked.
"Y/n is in love!" He almost yelled and laughed.

"TEWKSBURY! SHUT UP!" I yelled and tewks looked confused.

"Wh-" he said because he probably didn't expect me to freak out like that.

"He's not my boyfriend." I said with shaky breath.
„He's my brother. And he's dead."

꧁                   ❀                 ꧂

——————————-
Word count: 1306 words

I'm sorry for the short chapter today. I didn't plan on it being that short(okay it isn't that short-  1303 words
Well I still thank you for reading this luvs!
And yeah this plot twist totally wasn't planned but I thought of it and just wrote it down.
I know some of you might want you to already bring her togheter with him but I'm doing that whole Enola is dating him stuff and so on so it kind of prevents me from rushing the story too much.

I got some ideas for this story and idk- I could bring y/n togheter with some other man? Or I could make someone die?
I could make Tewks propose to Enola?
I could just make y/n die lonely-

I feel powerful mUaHaHaHaHa

Nah I'm just kidding
I assure you that the Tewksburyxreader wasn't a lie and no- I most likely won't make the main characters die like in some movies or anime's or series- Idk

We'll have an amazing day luvs<3(I decided to call you luvs now because idk- And idc if you like it or not :p. Jk luv^^)