ᥴꫝꪖρ𝕥ꫀ᥅ 2 || ❁

The morning after the dance I woke up, in a uncomfortable dress and I'm asking myself how I was able to sleep in that. I changed into some pants and a blouse, simple but comfortable. As soon as I walked the steps down towards the dining room, I heard father na smother talking.

„Morning." I mumbled as I entered the room.

„How'd you sleep?" father asked and I just shrugged.

„Look Y/n, today the Viscountess of Basilweather will visit us and her son will too. Just dress up please."

As I heard that I had to try my best, not to smile.

„Okay." I just said as I took a bite of an apple. I will go and practice outside a bit." I said and got up.

„Okay, just please don't forget to change." Mother said as I left the room to go outside.

As soon as I stepped out of the door I saw some fancy looking carriage standing in front of our mansion. I also saw Tewksbury helping a woman in an elegant dress, getting out of the carriage.
Before they could see me, I walked back inside and ran to mother.

„They already arrived, Mother." I mumbled.

„What?? They're way too early!" mother said and got up quickly, when it knocked at our door.
„Change now, Y/n!" she added.

„I won't because I haven't practiced yet." I just straight up said, staring her into her eyes.

„I'm not discussing this with you!"

„You're right because I'm not discussing either." I said and opened the door.

„Hello!" Tewksbury and his mother said at the same time, smiling.
„Good Morning, Viscountess and Lord from Basilweather." I said and smiled.

I didn't expect it but his mother actually was a really nice and sweet person and she didn't even give me a weird look because of my clothes. After talking for a while I excused myself because I still was going to practice and walked outside. After some minutes of me trying my best to kill some hay figure, I noticed someone watching me so I turned around.

"Not bad, but I bet I'm better than you." Tewksbury said, leaning on a tree, smiling.

"Want to find out?" I asked laughing.

"Sure." He said so I tossed him a sword.

„I always practiced fighting with my friends in school." he said as he catched it.

"Well I practiced since I was a kid, and my father was my teacher."

"Now I'm really scared." He said and I heard the sarcasm in his voice.

"Well you should be." I said and attacked.

꧁                   ❀                 ꧂

"You're better than me huh" I asked as I was holding my sword towards his neck, his sword laying on the floor.

"Okay okay you won! You're better than me." He said as he raised his hands.

"Good that you accept that." I said and smiled.
I was pretty exhausted since the fight took like 5 minutes, one thing that I got to admit is that he isn't a bad fighter.

"Should we go inside? I got to introduce you to Anna." I said and laughed.
"She's my bestfriend and maid but I don't really like calling her that." I added

"Sure! I'm sure that I will love meeting her." He said and laughed.

꧁                   ❀                 ꧂