ᥴꫝꪖρ𝕥ꫀ᥅ 11 || ❁

(A/n: If this chapter is too emotional or tragic I'm sorry but I'm watching the notebook right now)

No they wouldn't be
They wouldn't be fine
And I should've known that from the beginning
I should've known it and stayed with them.
To protect them.
To protect them from what was coming...

꧁ ❀ ꧂

"Y/n we've arrived." I heard a familiar voice say before I opened my eyes.

"Oh." I mumbled and lifted my head from Tewksbury's shoulder.

"We will have to make our own way from now on." Tewks almost whispered and got up and nodded.

As we got out of the carriage, my eyes widened at the look of the city. I loved the city center of London. Don't ask me why, I just do. It made me feel free, motivated to continue fighting for my goals.

"Tewks, we will need new names." I bursted out and he nodded.

"You're right. We can't let Sophia find us." He answered.

"I will from now on be Grace Bailey." I said, and I was sad because I had picked this name a long time ago, knowing that we would be leaving and hiding.

"My name will be Lorenzo Berkshire." He mumbled, seeing the sadness in my eyes.

"We need to find a place to live at." I mumbled and he nodded.
"We need someone that we can trust, so we don't end up like you and Enola on your first mission." I said.

"We need to ask Edith." We both said at the same time and I had to smile a bit.

„Let's go." he chuckled and put his arm on my shoulder as we started walking. I tried putting his arm off but failed because he was a little too strong for me.

„just stop!" I said and a little grin formed on my face.

„Why should I stop annoying you, darling?" he answered and I started laughing.

„Oh come on. Just stop." I said, laughing.

„Fine." he chuckled and I just rolled my eyes at him.

꧁ ❀ ꧂

„Hello dear!" Edith welcomed me as I entered the shop.

„Hi Edith." I giggled as I hugged her.
I knew Edith because of Enola, she introduced me to her shortly after her little trip with Tewksbury.

„How are you dear?" she asked.

„I'm okay, I need your help tho." I mumbled and she nodded. I waved Tewks (who stayed outside) inside.

„So we are running away for a time and we would stay here in London, the only thing is that we don't have a place to stay at."

„Isn't that Enola's Boyfriend? And why are you even running away dear?" she asked and pointed at Tewks.

„We broke up." he mumbled and Edith nodded.

„We're also getting chased by a killer that I thought was my friend so now she knows a lot about me and it'll be easier for her to find us. I managed to knock her out so we could get here alive but it was the surprise effect on my side, I probably won't be able to do that again without getting injured. Did you ever hear of Sophia Rae?" I added and she raised a brow.