Thank you, MORE BOOKS(?)|| ❁

Oh my god. That's all I can say right now. I just wrote 6 chapters and am writing this message right now. I wanna cry. I wanna scream. I wanna laugh. I wanna do everything at the same time.
The time of writing this story was truly amazing. I would've never imagined that one of my stories hits 1K but this one did. I could never put how thankful I am into words so I'll just say Thank you for reading this book, for everything.
I wanted to write many chapters so y'all wouldn't have to wait for more time.

I already know how I'll be reading this in a few years and how I'll be cringing about my bad writing and this message but idfc :)

But for now: Bye luvs!<3

(I'm also sorry for me letting you think that he's dead ;-;)

Edit: Gods- it's the 17th January 2023 and this book just hit 2k reads- WHOAAA- THANK YOU ALL SO FRIKIN MUCH-
I appreciate it so much!

Edit2: It's been 5 days since we hit 2k!
I just got a idea for a sequel of this book.

Edit3: We just hit 5k.. I thank everyone that read this book! I also just released a book (Timothée Chalamet x fem!reader) that is about agents and spies :)

Edit4: It's the 3rd June, Happy Birthday to Louis!✨

NEW BOOKS (?)

OPPOSITES - A Timothée Chalamet Book is now published! It's about Y/n Johnson, an agent that has to work with the assassin Timothée Chalamet, who she had brought into jail two years prior. They have to catch a running around psychopath before he decides to blow up London. But will they make it in time, or will they see the city that they love in flames?

⋙ 𝓓𝓮𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 ⋘ - A Louis Partridge Book
What if a young female English teacher is suddenly the prime suspect in a murder on one of her students because he was killed during the play that she organized. What if she has to convince everyone and the leading detective, Louis Partridge, in her case of her innocence. And what if he decides to help her even though they hate each other because he believes she was defamated.

ALSO: I am planning on a sequel for this book but it'll have a little twist ;)
I thought about a plot where Louis Partridge and Y/n Downey are enemies but have to play Lord Tewksbury, Marquess of Basilweather and Viscountess Y/n Y/l/n in a movie that is inspired off a book published in the late eighteenth century by Lady Y/n, Marchioness of Basilweather. ;)

꧁ ❀ ꧂

Finished: 11th January 2023