ᥴꫝꪖρ𝕥ꫀ᥅ 8 || ❁

„Y/n!" my mother yelled and my eyes flew open.

„What?" I yelled, rubbing my eyes with the back of my hands.

„Enola is waiting for you!"

„Oh shit." I mumbled and stared at the clock.
Fuck! I overslept again.
"I'll be there in 5 minutes!" I yelled downstairs and ran to my closet.
I picked out some jeans and a blouse as always, brushed my teeth and tied my hair back.
„This will do." I mumbled and then ran downstairs.

"Hi, y/n!" Enola smiled and pulled me into a hug.
"Tewks told me about yesterday, are you okay?" She mumbled into my shoulder because I was a bit taller than her.

"Yeah. I'm Fine." I said and forced myself to a weak smile.

"If you say so.. Well I've met someone new! Her name is Sophia Rae and she's an amazing person. She tries helping the girls here in London too and she's been really successful until now." She said with a huge smile on her face.

"She indeed sounds like an amazing person! When can I meet her?" I asked and my face lit up because of the amazing news.

"To your luck, I brought her. She's waiting in the carriage to meet you." Enola said sheepishly.

"Now? Woah Enola- You're amazing." I gasped and hugged her.

"You're not wrong with that.. Well let's go outside to get her." She grinned and I nodded.
As we walked outside I already saw a pretty looking carriage getting pulled by two beautiful white horses.
I waited by the stairs for Enola to get 'Sophia' out of the carriage. I was looking through my memory for someone called Sophia but I just couldn't remember anyone. As if she never was there, somehow mysterious.
Then Enola opened the door and what I saw kind of shocked me. The girl getting out was my age and beautiful. She had long brown hair elegantly tied backwards into a bun and was wearing a hat. She was wearing gloves too and even if it wasn't her intention to do so, she looked elegant.
She wasn't wearing a ball gown, she was wearing a "free time dress" as people like calling it but still looked stunning.

Viscountess Sophia Rae
Played by Nina Dobrev

Viscountess Sophia RaePlayed by Nina Dobrev

"I see the way you look at him, Y/n."

As she got out of the carriage she started walking towards me and I gave her a slight smile.

"I'm Viscountess Sophia Rae, it's nice meeting you." She said with a perfect smile on her lips, holding a hand up, for me to shake it.

"I'm viscountess Y/n Y/l/n, it's a pleasure." I said and shook her hand.

"So you fight for women's rights?" She asked as we walked inside.

"I indeed do so." I said and gave her a smile.

"Well because I got a plan.."

And from then on, we talked for hours and hours and upgraded our plans to help the women in London...

꧁                   ❀                 ꧂

——————————-
Word count: 639 words
Hello luvs! I'm so sorry for this really short story- I will try doing a longer chapter again but I went to the doc and I got the flu so I can't really write a lot. I just wanted to give you guys an update and just finally introduce the new character! I also fixed a few mistakes in my previous chapters(which I would never find by myself) with the amazing help of my friend. To be honest she found them all by herself- THANK YOU SOPHHH
And yes it's the Sophia this whole chapter is inspired of!
I hope you still enjoyed it, Have an amazing day Luvs!

~Sophie
(Oh and also: to say sorry here's a behind the scenes pic of Louis;))
Ps: I changed a few of the pictures in my introducing the characters chapter ^^

~Sophie(Oh and also: to say sorry here's a behind the scenes pic of Louis;))Ps: I changed a few of the pictures in my introducing the characters chapter ^^