ᥴꫝꪖρ𝕥ꫀ᥅ 16 || ❁

As predicted, we arrived at Lord William's mansion after one hour. The horses were devastated and we handed them to the stable boy so he'd clean them up. The dance was HUGE. There were navy blue decorations everywhere. As soon as we stepped in, everyone looked at us. Probably because we were in work clothes and not in elegant hall gowns and maybe because there was blood sprinkled over our clothes. We pushed past all the people, to a servant of William.

"Could we speak to Lord William?" Tewks asked and the servant nodded. He signalized us to follow him and we did. We followed him through a corridor and he opened the big doors of a huge dancing room for us. As we stepped in it seemed empty but stepping in was a bad idea. Really bad.
As soon as we were inside, the doors closed behind us and got locked. And when we turned around, there were Willian and Sophia standing there.

꧁                   ❀                 ꧂

Lord William Addington
Played by Tom Felton

Lord William AddingtonPlayed by Tom Felton

-35 years old

"I will kill you, Y/n Y/l/n. Just like I did with your brother."

꧁                   ❀                 ꧂

I looked at William with hate in my eyes. And then I looked at Sophia. I couldn't believe that she wanted to kill us. I couldn't believe that she betrayed us. But she did. And I had to accept that.
"I will kill you, Y/n Y/l/n. Just like I did with your brother." William said with a psychotic smile on his face.

"You! You killed him?" I said with a voice of steel.

"Yes, yes." He said and yawned as if it was all boring and normal to him.
"And now, my dear Sophia. Kill them." He said.

"Let me say some last things." I said and William nodded.

"But first Sophia give me the gun please." He said and Sophia did as he wanted.

"Why did you betray us, Sophia?" I asked and she looked to the ground.

"When I was a kid, 9 years old, I came home from school. I opened the door and the fist thing that I saw were my parents on the floor, dead. Shot by the man that was standing next to them. He had a gun but I wasn't scared at the moment. I ran towards my parents and checked if they were alive. They weren't. I was crying and looked at the man that killed them. He had a symbol stitched on his coat. Like very rich guy has. It was tiny and on the neck of the coat but I saw it by accident.
I told William about it and he said that he knew who the killed was. He told me that he was going to help me get revenge if I kill you and I accepted." She said all at once.
If every rich guy had a symbol, which was William's? Then I saw a tiny golden shimmer on the neck of Williams coat and I realized something.