ᥴꫝꪖρ𝕥ꫀ᥅ 19 || ❁

It's one year after Tewksbury's death.
I'm sitting in a boat, looking at the lake now and the swans swimming on the water, remembering the times with my husband and remembering the night that I felt more pain than when I got shot. I've been sitting here for 4 hours because it brings me peace, calms me down. But at some point I start remembering sad things and that's usually the time when I go back to my house. Tewksbury had bought it shortly after we had married, before his death.
Enough.
I paddle back to the land and tie the boat at a tree. I take my picnic basket out of the boat and make my way to the house. It's a mansion that is white and outside grow hundreds of different flowers. I cut a white rose off its stem, the flower that brings me the happiest but saddest memories at the same time. I open the door of the house and step inside. I take off my shoes and put them into a closet. Then I hear a loud noise out of the kitchen. As if a plate dropped. I leave the basket with the rose next to the closet and walk towards the kitchen, with my hands on my dagger that I always have with me. As i step into the kitchen I feel two hands cover my eyes. I'm ready to elbow my opponent into the stomach but if he wanted me dead, he would've already killed me. I touch the hands with my cold fingertips and I can feel my opponent flinch to my touch. I feel a ring.
I flip myself around and kiss my opponent on the lips. I wrap my arms around his neck as the kiss grows more passionate in every second. I wrap my legs around his waist and he pushes me against a wall as my hands get tangled in his hair.
We break the kiss, gasping for air and I look into Tewksbury's eyes.
You might be asking yourself why he's there? If he's an illusion? If this is a dream? No it isn't.
Tewksbury had survived. I surely thought that he had been dead but he wasn't. There was one of the best doctors in the hospital at the time.
I did you dirty on this one, didn't I?
Well, Deal with it.
Because I'm the happiest person alive.

I'm his flower. That's what he always calls me

His flower..

꧁                   ❀                 ꧂

——————————-
Word count: 413 words

One last chapter..